Do you want to work with one of Sweden’s most progressive diagnostics company? Do you enjoy working in a multifunctional environment and collaborating with development, sales/marketing and production departments? Then Boule may be just right for you.
At Boule, you get to work with world-leading products within hematology in an expansive company. We are based in bright and airy premises in Spånga, where our development, production and sales/marketing departments are located.
Our development work and our products must meet high regulatory requirements such as ISO 13485 and the In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) regulation for CE marking in Europe and the Quality System Regulation (QSR) for registration with the FDA in the USA.
Boule is looking for a new SVP, Marketing
As SVP of Marketing, you will be the leader of Boule’s global marketing team responsible to lead the thinking on marketing strategies, value proposition and the stories about Boule to position the company as a leader in near-patient diagnostics.
You will also be responsible for studying economic indicators, identifying customers and their current/future needs, monitoring the competition and continuously strengthen the position of the company by effective communication.
The role will lead the work to capitalize on Boules multiple strong product brands and the quality reputation in the market to grow Boule’s business and market position globally.
The role will have multiple internal stakeholders in all departments in Boule i.e. USA, Sweden and Russia and with Boule sales staff and distributors globally. Examples of other external stakeholders are KOLs and Investors.
The SVP Marketing will report to the CEO and will be leading an organization of 5-7 FTE based in Sweden and USA.
Key focus areas
• Staff responsibility for all members of the Marketing Department in both Sweden and US, including setting individual targets and follow up
• Lead the thinking and development of Boule marketing strategy and go-to-market plans across regions via customer segmentation and targeted offerings, activities & communication
• Further develop Boule’s brand strategy and ensure brand consistency
• Support the development of sales and marketing tools, case studies, presentations, videos, infographics, etc.
• Develop and deploy Boules omni presence and drive digital marketing campaigns and sales events
• Lead launches of new products, solutions, and services across the regions
• Use customer feedback / voice of the customer to ensure client satisfaction and to leverage Boule’s loyal customer installed base promoting our products to new customers
• Gather local market insights: data on competitor products, market prices, market trends, understand customers current and future needs and identify business opportunities and challenges
• Track and analyze competitor’s value proposition, product offerings, recent actions, developments and trends
• Together with CTO and commercial organization manage product life-cycle plans. Develop and periodically revise long-term Portfolio Strategy to enable the business to reach desired potential.
• Lead local adaption and design of products that supports brand & product portfolio strategy for a special country/region
• Co-ordinate internal and external communication to all stakeholders (marketing, employer branding, company presentations)
• Manage key internal stakeholders through effective communications
• Share experience and best practices with the organization
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks
Background and experience
• 5+ years of experience from a similar role as Head of Marketing or Marketing Manager internationally
• 5-10 years of experience from the Med Tech / IVD sector experience is preferred
• Successfully sold MedTech products through distributors globally
• Experience from leading teams on multiple locations and working across functions internationally
• Experience from conducting market analysis and developing market strategies
• Experience from not only marketing of products but also from developing a company brand
• Demonstrated success of leading digital marketing campaigns using various omni channels, such as web technologies, social media, search engine optimization and other online tools
• Experience with establishing a strategy and translating it into an effective long-term action plan
• Track record of anticipating potential problems through effective analysis and proactively seeking solutions
• High proficiency in English in speech and writing – must be articulate and eloquent
• Swedish is preferred but not a requirement
• Other languages are a merit
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Life Science or other relevant discipline
In this recruitment process Boule is assisted by Novare Executive Search.
Please apply at email@example.com no later than May 20, 2021. Interviews can take place continuously, but the position will not be filled before May 20. For further questions contact Malcolm Leijonhielm +46 735-06 43 10 or Frans Lundin +46 709-22 53 54.