IPCO is looking for a Head of IT who will join a growing global company and leading a team of experienced colleagues. IPCO offers a dynamic workplace with opportunities for personal and professional development.
The Head of IT will report to the CEO and is placed in Sandviken or with regular presence in Sandviken.
Your responsibilities will include
- Manage and lead the global IT team that consists of experienced professionals within the focus areas: Infrastructure, Business-systems (ERP, CRM) and Digitalization
- Drive the IT agenda supporting the business and the Group’s growth strategy
- Overall responsibility for establishing, implementing, and managing a group-wide digital transformation agenda
- Continuously develop the IT environment
- Accountable to safeguard core technology
- Responsible to drive efficiency and development and to support business development
- Cyber security, maintenance, and development within the IT environment
You are a hands-on person who likes to work strategically and on an operational level. The ideal candidate combines strong business acumen with the ability to proactively deliver results.
- Proven experience as CIO/IT Manager or similar managerial role
- Proven track record from previous leadership roles
- Experience from an international multisite business
- Knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Experience of IT implementation and digital transformation
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting, and business operations
- Relevant educational background
Does this sound interesting? Apply today! In this recruitment process IPCO is assisted by Novare Executive Search. Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 21, 2021. Interviews can take place continuously, but the position will not be filled before March 10. For further questions contact Sr Researcher Pia Hedbäck +46 730-362834.