CFO to Eniro
The current (interim) CFO of Eniro will leave the company and Novare has the assignment to recruit a permanent CFO.
Eniro is in the middle of an evolution of the company. The owners and the board have taken a strategic decision to turn Eniro into a SaaS-oriented company. Eniro is today a debt free and profitable company with a balance capital structure. Above that, in order to create of profitable and successful group operations Eniro has both divsested and acquired companies during the last years. Future expansion and value creation will come from both organic growth and acquisitions.
In the view above, the focus and the complexity of the finance function has grown significantly. Therefore, the company is looking for a competent and self-motivated individual who can take on the responsibility to develop a professional, business-oriented and world class finance function. He/she is also expected to contribute significantly in other areas, covering both strategic and operational issues.
Examples of specific responsibilities:
- Transform and lead the finance department – develop a professional and effective finance and administration function that can support the business and the company evolution.
- Manage and develop the team – ensure that the finance function has the right skills and competencies and that they are developed continuously.
- Provide strategic and analytical support to the CEO and the management team.
- Interact with shareholders, potential investors, equity analysts and Nasdaq on Investor relations matters.
- Manage relationships with all financial stakeholders – banks, investment banks, bond holders and auditors.
- Ownership of financial reporting, annual budget and forecast as well as assuming responsibility for monthly and annual closings
- Maintenance and development of the financial structure.
- Responsible for overseeing systems to support business.
- Preparing materials for and participating in board meetings & annual general meetings.
- Act as the secretary of the board.
The CFO-role will be a broad and important position. The right candidate has a strong personal drive and self-motivation. It is important that he/she can quickly grasp the company’s business model and can drive operational efficiency and revenue/profit maximization. The right candidate has a successful track record of working with multiple financial stakeholders and investors – not necessarily in a listed environment, but it is a plus.
Eniro is an organization in transformation. The new CFO will be an important driver of this transformation and in making it possible. This means the right candidate can handle uncertainties in a good way and that he/she inspires others to see possibilities on the path ahead.
Background and experience
- Sc. in Business & Economics, Civil Engineer, Master of Law or equivalent.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience from a group CFO position.
- Solid knowledge and experience from business controlling, financial planning and analysis and an understanding of accounting.
- Good understanding of and experience from working with business intelligence and data driven decision making.
- Experience from driving cost control and operational efficiency.
- Good understanding of financial systems and processes – to ensure that the finance department is runned efficiently.
- Experience from strategic work with a strong interest in a company´s operations.
- Solid managerial experience.
- Experience from online businesses, telecom and/or online media or digital marketing.
- Experience from and/or significant exposure to SaaS companies is an advantage, but not mandatory.
- M&A experience is an advantage, but not mandatory.
- Experience from a listed company is an advantage, but not mandatory – the candidate needs to familiarize himself with ABL, the Swedish Code of Corporate Governance and Nasdaq’s rules for listed companies.
- Fluency in English – verbal and written
Does this sound interesting? Apply today! In this recruitment process Eniro collaborates with Novare. Interviews will be held continuously. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Christian Agneskog, firstname.lastname@example.org or Louise De Geer, email@example.com.