The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) became effective 25 May 2018 and was quickly implemented in Sweden. This requires regulation of how personal data is processed replacing the Swedish Personal Data Act from 1998.
The privacy policies of each Novare group company detail how the group processes personal data. This summary covers the most important points:
- In all our contacts, Novare strives to protect individual integrity for everyone in relation to handling, storing, and protecting personal data.
- Personal data includes all information that can be linked to a natural person. This includes their name, contact information, and CV.
- Storing personal data in our systems is always based on legislation, contract, consent, and a balancing of interests.
- Personal data that is classified as sensitive will only be processed or obtained under a specific individual consent.
- We process personal data in our internal systems even after concluding the recruitment process or after the leadership program, based on consent and balancing of interests.
- Individuals always have the right to check, move, change, or request deletion of personal data. Simply contact us.
We measure and analyze traffic to our website to enable evaluating and developing how we present our information, and to create new functionality. We use only anonymized data in our analyses.