Are you a business oriented and proactive leader with a strong understanding for finance and ERP-systems? Do you want to join a world-leading and innovative company on an exciting transformation journey? Quintus Technologies is looking for a Finance Manager! Is it you?
Quintus Technology is transitioning from a project driven organization to a product driven organization which places new demands on the finance function. As Finance Manager you will be responsible for developing Quintus company structure, financial reporting and follow up – both locally in Västerås but also on a global level. You will manage and develop the finance team (excluding the Controller Department) as well as be a key player in the ERP-transformation that Quintus is undergoing. Together with your team of three finance professionals you will support business performance and influence decisions on all levels of the organization.
As Finance Manager, you will report directly to the CFO with dotted lines from USA, Chinese and Korean finance functions. The role is located at Quintus Technologies Headquarters in Västerås. Occasional international travel is required.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and develop the Finance department (excluding the Controller Department) in Västerås
- Develop work processes and tools for the Finance function (excl Controller function) globally
- Monthly consolidation of Quintus Group
- Year-end accounts
- Budget and forecasting
- Reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage cash, trade finance, F/X, tax and intercompany transfer pricing
- Key player in ERP-transformation project
- Academic Degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar
- 10 years of relevant work experience
- Leadership experience and ability to develop a competitive organization
- Previous experience from ERP implementations
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office and ERP systems
- Experience from working in an international environment
- Background from an industrial company is a merit
- Fluent in English, oral and written
As a person you are analytical, detail oriented and proactive. You have a structured approach, are secure in your deliveries and dedicated to your work. You thrive in fast paced and changing environments where you have the opportunity to take responsibility and collaborate with others. You are a strong team player with a positive attitude and an ability to create engagement with colleagues and other stakeholders.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter! In this recruitment process Quintus Technologies is collaborating with Novare. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Frans Lundin, firstname.lastname@example.org or Viktor Karlsson, email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Quintus Technologies offers high-pressure sheet metal forming presses plus hot and cold isostatic presses for densification of advanced materials. Their systems offerings are backed by an extensive service and support program. Quintus Technologies have delivered over 1,900 systems with more than 90% sold since the 1960s still in operation. Their customers are located all over the world and operate in areas such as aerospace, automotive, energy, and medical implants.