Iron Mountain Incorporated is a global business dedicated to storing, protecting and managing, information and assets. Organizations around the globe trusts us to store and protect information and assets. Thousands of local enterprises work with us, as does almost all of the Fortune 1000 companies. Iron Mountain was founded in 1951 and has 26 000 employees globally. In the Nordic countries we are around 300 employees and 70 of those are based in Sweden.
About the position:
As a Digital Solutions Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving net new Global Digital Solutions business of the Iron Mountain customer base, with particular focus on selling AI software solutions. As the Digital Solutions BDM (DS-BDM) this position is responsible for industry, systems, and trend knowledge.
The DS-BDM will primarily focus on selling net new revenue into an assigned account list (cross selling new solutions to existing customers, new locations and up selling) through prospecting (externally), networking (internally and leveraging Sales Channel) to increase revenue, growth and quota attainment.
The DS-BDM should be skilled in understanding and uncovering customer business needs using digital transformation (DX), workflow, Information Governance solutions as well as via a methodical consultative-based selling approach. The DS-BDM will work with the Pre-Sales Solution Architect team as well as with the wider Iron Mountain sales team to identify and close GDS opportunities within the assigned account portfolio and/or vertical segment.
- Ability to assess and identify customers’ current and potential needs determining appropriate new revenue streams for Iron Mountain GDS offering.
- Ability to position Iron Mountain’s total solution offerings, highlighting areas of strength and competitive advantages.
- Responsible for uncovering leads from Iron Mountain’s customer base and bringing GDS opportunities to closing, including solution mapping and final negotiations.
- Responsible for development and implementation of strategic business plans for managing large complex solutions in a multi-solution environment.
- Responsible for territory planning and development. Strategies should include all facets of account penetration.
- Responsible for pipeline development and bookings within your respective territory and/or assigned account portfolio. Achievement of sales quota as well as contribution towards overall team booking target.
- Responsible for final opportunity profitability through leading negotiation process and ensuring an acceptable on-time outcome from a pricing, profitability, liability, operational, and SLA perspective for accounts to meet and exceed quota attainment.
- Activity within industry associations in the market to increase IM awareness, through attending or participating actively in trade shows or customer events.
- Serving as a “voice of the customer” on the Product Management and Product Marketing development teams.
Functional Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
We want you to have a strong background and knowledge of digital strategy and transformation activities and solutions, preferable including enterprise content management, business process/workflow enablement and outsourcing, document and information capture, information governance, strategic account management, sales process and solution selling.
You have a Bachelors degree, with at least 10 years of direct sales experience selling specified integrated solutions, document management, workflow, business process and/or imaging services. Other experiences could also be enterprise SaaS and cloud solutions.
In addition, we need you to have:
- Minimum of 10 years of direct sales experience in large, complex services-based organizations.
- Proven ability to translate the customer need(s) into solution requirements through creating powerful value propositions and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen
- Experience successfully selling consultative-based solutions to executive-level buyers
- Experience in large matrix sales organization
- Understanding of strategic selling methodologies
- Proactively work with sales teams and internal and external customers at all levels.
What we offer:
- Be part of an ever evolving global organization focused on transformation and innovation
- A support system where you have a safe place to voice your opinion, share feedback, and be your true authentic self
- Global connectivity to learn from 26,000+ teammates across 52 countries.
- Be part of a winning team who embrace diversity, inclusion, and our differences
- Competitive Total Reward offerings to support your career at Iron Mountain, family, personal wellness, financial wellbeing
Sounds interesting? Welcome with your application!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Charlotta Cedermark at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0735-233004. Please note that we don´t accept application by e-mail due to GDPR