Charge Amps was founded in 2012, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission of making charging of electrical vehicles easier, smarter and trendier.
Today, Charge Amps’ products are loved by people across several markets in Europe. We are the go-to company for sustainable and durable electric vehicle charging with iconic design.
With the explosive demand of Green Tech because of the revolution in development in electrical vehicles, our passionate and competent team is growing continuously. We are ambitious and we will continue to develop cutting-edge EV charging technology. We are recruiting to our development organization to secure our future development.
We are now looking for an experienced .NET developer to our Cloud Platform team.
As a member of our Cloud Platform Team, you will take a leading part in developing and improving one of the most advanced and customer-friendly systems for managing charging of electrical vehicles. At Charge-Amps we take pride in our work and we deliver as a team. Quality is important to us.
We expect you to:
- Have solid .NET (C#) competence (+10 years) and work within the full stack and to be known by your colleagues to be a really good programmer.
- Have experience in complex systems and like to use micro services and advanced algorithms.
- Have deep knowledge in database design and tuning.
- Have knowledge about different database types (SQL server, NoSQL, timeseries, graph databases).
- Have experience DW/BI architecture and implementation.
- Continue to learn and develop your skills and always know about the new technology.
- Be humble.
- Have a test-driven mindset and drive towards continuous deployment.
- Love working in an agile, cross-functional team and have great cooperation skills.
- Take initiatives to solve problems and always try to find the best solutions.
Be fluent in:
-.NET development (C#)
- Have some knowledge of front-end frameworks such as React, Angluar JS.
- Communicate both in Swedish (advantage) and English.
- Have some formal education like Master of Science or equivalent.
What you can expect from us:
- A chance to build stuff that people really use and make a difference within the green tech industry.
- A great learning environment in a supporting team.
- Getting stimulating programming challenges every day.
- A high pace environment in a fast-growing company.
Charge Amps is based in Stockholm, with additional teams based in Norway, and Denmark. In 2021, Charge Amps will set up more European offices in several countries. The company is headed up by its CEO Anders Bergtoft and employs a team of around 70. Its investors include Swedbank Robur, Skellefteå Kraft, and OK Ekonomisk förening. Read more at www.charge-amps.com.
The position is located in our nice office in Solna.
Do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible as we will start hiring as soon as we find the right person. In this recruitment we collaborate with Novare. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Charlotta Skogar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 076-166 48 78.