AFRY is looking for a Comp & Ben Specialist to join their Group Comp & Ben team! This is a new role at AFRY where you will have the opportunity to create the role and play an important part in the development of AFRYS Comp & Ben function on a group level. Together with another Comp & Ben Specialist and a Mobility Manager you are responsible for setting and implementing the Group’s compensation and benefit programs as well as functioning as an active partner to the business.
As Comp & Ben Specialist you report directly to the VP Comp & Ben Director and placement is at AFRY headquarters in Solna.
- Drive and administrate processes related to the Group’s annual review of compensation
- Responsible for AFRYs short- and long-term incentive programs
- Give input and prepare material to the Remuneration Committee and Board
- Prepare material that can be inserted into Excel-calculationmodels
- Maintain and develop the Group Compensation Standard
- Evaluate and make recommendations on compensation and benefits packages
- Prepare and send participant- and dividend information for the programs to each individual
- Continuously strive for optimizing and standardizing processes related to C&B and related KPIs.
- Prepare payments
You will also be responsible for performance development, the system Mercer MERG, the global salary survey as well as leading and executing projects.
Background and Experience
- Academic degree in HR, Economics, Law or similar
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience from Comp & Ben roles on a Nordic or global level
- Experience from leading projects
- Experience of developing processes and structure
- Good understanding of salaries, benefits and pension
- Excellent skills in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English
As a person we believe that you are detail oriented, analytical and enjoy taking initiative. You are comfortable with managing many points of contact and you enjoy developing processes, creating order and structure. You have a good understanding for the business as well as a strong ability to lead, support and develop the function. As a person you have a positive and humble mindset with the ability to engage colleagues and other stakeholders.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today! Please apply by submitting a CV and a personal letter. In this recruitment process AFRY is collaborating with Novare Search & Selection. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Helene Sköld, email@example.com or Taylor Hansson, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
AFRY is a European leader in engineering, design, and advisory services, with a global reach. AFRY accelerates the transition towards a sustainable society. AFRY is made up of 16,000 devoted experts in infrastructure, industry, energy and digitalisation, creating sustainable solutions for generations to come.