Skanska is looking for a Group Compensation & Benefits Manager
As a Group Compensation & Benefits Manager you will join the Skanska Group Compensation & Benefits team. The team is responsible for all compensation related tasks for senior executives in the Group, the Skanska Employee Ownership Program (Seop) and the Group Mobility Function. As Group Compensation & Benefits Manager you will have the main responsibility for the Seop Program, handling both local and global compensation processes as well as contributing to the development and improvement of processes and guidelines in total compensation.
The role will be based at Skanska’s Headquarters in Stockholm and you will report to the Vice President Group Compensations & Benefits.
As Group Compensation & Benefits Manager one of your main responsibilities will be the Seop Program and ensuring its optimal functionality including; producing reports, liaising with internal and external partners, initiate and pursue improvement issues, running the yearly nomination process for key and top category participants, analysis and launches of new programs, follow-ups to Management, the Compensation Committee and the Board and more.
In addition to the Seop program your responsibilities will also include:
- Developing analytical materials for meetings with Management, the Compensation Committee, and the Board, including forecasts for targets and bonus outcome
- Managing the bonus process, including bonus agreements and reward statements, for senior executives
- Coordination of the yearly target process for STI and LTI, together with Group Function Financial Support & Analysis
- Handling agreements for senior executives in the Group
- Preparing material for the Annual Report, Remuneration Report, and the auditors
- Maintaining and developing the Group Compensation Standard
- Developing policies and guidelines according to legislation, directives etc.
- Preparing and analyzing material for the annual salary review, including IPE evaluations
- Running reports to external salary surveys and producing other reports and analysis in the Compensation & Benefits area
- BSc/MSc in Civil Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Law or equivalent
- Approximately 5-10 years of experience, either from a similar role, or as a consultant within Compensation & Benefits
- Having experience from consulting, project management or an international company is an advantage.
- Experience from HR processes, tools and/or benefit plans is preferred
- Experience on BI and data analytics tools is an advantage
- Experience of incentive plans is an advantage
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and orally.
As a person you are flexible and you can quickly adapt to shifting priorities, demands and deadlines. You enjoy collaborating with others and delivering results with high quality and accuracy. We believe that you enjoy working with numbers and that you are an experienced user of Excel. Furthermore, you have experience of problem solving and great analytical skills. As the work entails understanding and experiencing complex processes you have a consultative approach.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today! Please apply by submitting a CV and a personal letter. In this recruitment process Skanska is collaborating with Novare Search & Selection. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Viktor Karlsson, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Skanska is a world leader in construction and project development on select markets in the Nordic region, Europe and USA. Driven by the Group’s values, Skanska wants to contribute to a better society. Skanska provides innovative, sustainable solutions for both simple and complex assignments. Skanska has about 38,000 employees, and 2018 revenue totaled SEK 170 billion.