Anticimex is looking for a Group Business Controller
The Group Business Controller will be part of a team consisting of another Group Business Controller and the Head of Group Business Control, whom you will report to. The position is based in the headquarters in Stockholm however you will be operating in an international environment. At the headquarters the group’s business development, acquisition, financing, management and analysis takes place. It is an exciting and dynamic environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues.
The objective is to build a Group Business controlling function that regularly and proactively analyses the business in an innovative and efficient manner with a focus on business and profitability. Anticimex is a growing company with strong focus acquisitions on all markets which creates an international focus for the role, with interaction with local finance departments. The function will also play an integral part in reporting to CEO, CFO, Board and owners.
Anticimex is a decentralized company which means a high level of accountability for the local managers in the Group. From Group level, the ambition is to provide support, advice and tools for the local managers to help them improve and develop the local business rather than building centralized, resource demanding group structures and processes.
- Reporting key figures and business intelligence to management and other stakeholders
- Budget and forecast processes
- Development of structures and processes for business performance
- Initiate, drive and follow up ad-hoc projects
- Master’s degree in Finance or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ working experience, preferably 2 years as a Business Controller and 2 years from the Big Four or equivalent
- Experience working in a multinational group, preferably at a head office
- Good financial/economical understanding
- A big merit with experience from Power BI or similar analysis tools, as well as an interest in systems and IT
- Strategic with strong analytical skills
- Self-starter with a hands-on-attitude
- Change- and business oriented
- Reliable and a team player
- Excellent social skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish – both written and oral
Does this sound interesting? Apply today! Apply by attaching your CV and cover letter. In this recruitment process Anticimex collaborates with Novare Search & Selection. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Helene Sköld, email@example.com or Taylor Hansson, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Anticimex is a leading specialist in preventive pest control and related services, with operations in 18 countries. The company has shown growth every year since its start over 80 years ago. Anticimex is mainly owned by EQT and is driven by strong organic growth and more than 100 acquisitions. Anticimex has a very diversified customer base with over 3 million retail and commercial clients. About 75% of the income is recurring revenues from subscription-based contracts and insurance solutions. www.anticimex.com