Are you driven by Procurement, Innovation and Entrepreneurship? If so, then this is the next challenge for you!
Cascade Drives is looking to expand their sourcing capacity as they are planning for serial production. Are you a technically oriented procurement specialist with a strong commercial drive to establish a Supply Chain & Quality function? Take the chance to join a dynamic work environment with a team of highly motivated and skilled individuals that aim to make the world a better place by bringing highly efficient electromechanical actuators to the market.
As Procurement Manager you will report to the CEO and be based at Cascade Drives office in Stockholm. The role includes travel.
Example of your Tasks & Responsibilities
- Review mechanical and electrical design with the development team during the development process to ensure manufacturability and competitive sourcing of all parts.
- Identify and engage suppliers to work with Cascade Drives.
- Structure and perform supplier selection to ensure the best value, reliability and scalability.
- Manage the supply of parts from design release through quotations, negotiations, ordering, factory acceptance testing and incoming quality control to ensure the correct part is delivered on time.
- Work with suppliers to ensure performance, reliability and lifetime data on components meet requirements from 3rd-party certification bodies.
- Continuously improve our procurement process.
- Continuously work with component cost drivers vs performance drivers to reduce cost and lead times.
- You have at least five years of professional experience from strategic and operational procurement or supply-chain work.
- Having experience from equipment used in harsh environments such as mobile machinery, mining or similar areas is qualifying.
- You have strong negotiation skills and experience from establishing commercial supply agreements, combined with the ability to attract the best suppliers to want to work with you.
- Experience from developing an efficient purchasing process and suitable ERP systems are qualifying.
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods for advanced mechanical parts in different materials is desired.
- An existing network of skilled suppliers is valuable.
- You are proficient in Swedish and English, both spoken and written.
- A valid driving license is required.
As a person you are self-motivated and always strive for quality and excellence. You enjoy problem solving and presenting your ideas and requirements both internally and externally. As a person you are data-driven and always strive to back your points with a solid analysis. You set ambitious goals and are persistent in working towards them together with your team members.
At Cascade Drives your personality, experience and passion for the field is the most important!
Working at Cascade Drives
At Cascade Drives each team member works with a high degree of autonomy and flexibility, combined with great personal responsibility. We offer a supportive, fun, and international environment. Having shown game-changing performance, expectations are high, and your work will be closely watched from around the world.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, please apply today! For more information about the position or the process, please contact Viktor Karlsson, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Cascade Drives provides unique solutions for linear motion and power trains that are high-performing, eco-friendly and cost-efficient to customers in selected industries. Cascade Drives has developed a new type of electromechanical linear actuator. The technology enables a unique combination of transferring high forces and high speeds, offering a strong alternative to other electromechanical actuators and hydraulic actuators. The technology’s market potential is great, and the global trend of electrification within working machinery contributes to an enthusiastic market response. Cascade Drives has delivered several pilot projects currently undergoing durability tests at customers. Market segments are differentiated with electrified working machines and industrial presses.