Autoliv, Inc. is the worldwide leader in vehicle safety systems, and through our subsidiaries we develop, manufacture and market protective systems, such as airbags, seatbelts, steering wheels and pedestrian protection systems for all major automotive manufacturers in the world. Our products save over 30,000 lives each year and prevent ten times as many severe injuries. Our more than 65,000 associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives and quality is at the heart of everything we do. We have 14 technical centers, with 20 test tracks. Sales in 2019 amounted to US $ 8,548 million. The shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: ALV) and the Swedish Depository Receipts on Nasdaq Stockholm (ALIV sdb). For more information go to www.autoliv.com
Autoliv Group´s Business Control team is looking to strengthen the team with a Business Controller in order to support the business growth as well as the increased demand for business controlling within the Group. We are looking for a talented person with an international mindset and the capacity to drive change. You will join a team of competent and committed colleagues who value knowledge sharing and drive continuous improvements.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Participate in managing the forecasting process
- Strong focus on follow up and analysis of business performance
- Providing support to decision making for Group Management and Board of Directors
- Work closely with other group functions and with the Divisions within the Autoliv Group
Reports to: Vice President Business Control
Location: Central Stockholm
Autoliv is offering you an excellent opportunity to work in an international fast paced environment supporting management and key stakeholders of a global organization!
- University degree with specialization in accounting, finance or equivalent
- 4-6 years relevant experience from a large multinational group or a consulting firm
- Experience from Business Controlling or group consolidation in a multinational group, preferably at a head office, is a merit
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- A strong merit with experience working with Analysis tools, preferably Power BI, as well as an interest in systems and IT
- Fluent in English and preferably also in Swedish
Who are you?
You have a strong drive, developed analytical skills and high integrity. You are a true team player who can prioritize and deliver tangible, high quality results within sometimes limited time frames. Furthermore, you are flexible and able to work towards tough deadlines in a truly global and high paced international organization.
Autoliv is collaborating with Novare in this recruitment. Please attach cover letter and CV. Responsible recruitment consultant is Helene Sköld and can be reached at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the role or the recruitment process.