About MW Group
MW Group is a modern Nordic defence and security service company that serves customers in the defence, security and industry sector vital to the overall societal resilience in our home market in the Nordics and globaly when and where our clients need us. MW Group is partner with the Swedish Armed Forces, Danish Defence and Finnish Defence Forces.
MW Group is looking to recruit a Sales Director Defence.
The role includes commercial responsibility for the defence and military industry sector and with the overall objective to expand and strengthen MW Groups position in delivering services that strengthen our society within field operations, unmanned operations, training, strategic advice and cyber security with a focus on the defence industry.
The Sales Director Defence is also expected to develop new revenue streams from business development together, and in close partnership, with customers. The Sales Director Defence will be responsible for setting sales strategy and plans, manage and deliver budgets, as well as building the defence (business area) function within MW Group organisationally.
You will also be responsible for building a pipeline of potential customers, and together with service line managers develop customer propositions (products and services). The Sales Director Defence will also ensure that order book, revenues and profitability are increased and improved over time.
The position is based in the MW Group’s head office in Stockholm and will require travelling to customers and partners, primarily within the Nordics.
In order to be successful within the role you will:
- Establish and deliver volume budgets and maximum quality (at budgeted cost)
- Identify and establish sustainable business relation relations with key customers (existing and potential), its gatekeepers and decision makers
- Identify business opportunities and work out service solutions – independently, or in partnership with customers
- Compose business cases and offers, negotiate and secure contracts.
- Establish a long-term customer strategy to retain and develop existing business
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills and work smoothly across the matrix
- Organize and build a Key Account Management function (over time)
MW Group is looking for a candidate with the following qualifications and experience to be successful in the role:
- Deep understanding and insights from the defence industry
- Proven success from previous sales management positions
- Experience from:
- Min. 5 years of industrial (international) B2B sales and negotiation
- Business development
- Solution selling and/or professional services
- Commercial project management
- Understanding of complex system sales
- Excellent presentation skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- Excellent at stakeholder management
- Strong business passion
- Strong networking skills/door opener
- Goal oriented dealmaker
- High ethics and personal standards
The Sales Director Defence will report directly to the CEO of MW Group, Mikael Karlsson, and will play a key function within the commercial management team. The position is part of the Market and Sales function, which includes the main three business areas plus the regional sales organisation;
- Energy, Telecom & Infrastructure
- Regional Sales
Are you the right candidate for the role? Please submit your application via the link below and please attach your CV and personal letter.