ALSO offers more than 550 vendors of hardware, software and IT-services access to over 100 000 buyers, who can call a broad spectrum of other customized services in the logistics, finance, and IT services sectors, as well as traditional distribution services. From the development of complex IT landscapes, the provision and maintenance of hardware and software, right through to the return, reconditioning and remarketing of IT hardware, ALSO offers all services as a one-stop shop. ALSO is listed on the Swiss stock exchange since 1986.
Regional Lead Microsoft – Nordics and Benelux
Since the current Regional Lead moves on within the organization, we are now looking for a driven, analytical and business minded successor.
As a Regional Lead Microsoft you will have full responsibility towards ALSOs biggest partner Microsoft.
You will be responsible for further developing and strengthening ALSOs position in Nordics and Benelux. You will be the functional leader for the Microsoft related employees in the region and you report to the Group Lead for Microsoft.
- Commercial Sales Strategy & Business Planning/development.
- Achieving Sales, EBT and Gross Profit targets for your responsible area.
- Interface to Microsoft’s local & Western European organization.
- Defining, controlling, and tracking of business KPIs & Market Share development.
- Customer satisfaction.
- The leadership of the team members in different countries (incl. target setting & tracking, job descriptions & responsibilities, training plans & enablement, personal development plans, coaching of team members, virtual leadership, and frequently digital meetings).
To succeed in the role, we believe that your main characteristics are the dedication and perseverance to drive results through your leadership. Furthermore, you have high capacity and is driven to work toward high set goals and a passion for business development. You have a leadership background preferably from IT and/or the Telecom sector where you have a track record of driving new initiatives to create business results.
- Experience in driving channel sales organizations.
- SAAS/IAAS/PAAS experience.
- Excellent C-Level communication skills.
- Proven expertise with teaching, coaching, and training sales methodologies.
- Experience from Microsoft as organization and/or product range
- Experience from driving Managed Services is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA a plus.
As a person you are:
- ·Leader and salesman at heart with the ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve objectives through a team approach.
- Analytical with the ability to analyze problems and use a systematic approach to find a solution quickly.
- Positive and unifying attitude.
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to travel as needed throughout the regions.
- Employment with an exciting and innovative company that is growing rapidly.
- Work in a dynamic and flat organization.
- High tempo in an inspiring and humorous environment.
- Opportunities for personal development in a changing market.
Sounds interesting? Welcome with your application!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Charlotta Cedermark at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 735 233004. Please note that we don´t accept application by e-mail due to GDPR