Discovery Networks Sweden works as One Team. We support each other and grow as a team. Our different backgrounds, perspectives and personalities make us stronger and we know that diversity enriches. We want to make every day a bit more fun and entertaining. We want to be fair and honest with our consumers, customers and partners. Careful and open – and that is why we believe you will enjoy working with us. Every day we seek to ignite people’s curiosity to engage, entertain and enlighten the world around them through amazing viewing experiences. Discovery Networks Sweden is the second largest commercial television group in Sweden. We have Channel 5, Channel 9, Channel 11, Discovery Channel, TLC, Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2, Animal Planet, Discovery World, Discovery Science, Investigation Discovery, Discovery HD, Animal Planet HD as well as the play service, Dplay. The most recently acquired principal owner, Discovery Communications, also owns the rights to Olympic 2018 – 2024.
Discovery Networks are now in the process of strengthening the Distribution & Partnerships department with the new position as Partnership Success Manager. As Partnership Success Manager you will have ownership of the co-operation with our partners to ensure a successful partnership and maximization of customer acquisition and sales of the service portfolio. You are working with partners and distributors to develop, plan, execute and evaluate B2B sales and marketing activities and handle connected relevant internal processes.
The Partnership Success Manager will report to Senior Director Distribution & Partnerships Sweden and will work closely with key persons within various departments; Marketing & D2C, Distribution & Partnerships, Planning, Programming, Commercial Sales and Communications & PR. The role is placed at Discovery Networks head office at Tegeluddsvägen 80 in Stockholm.
The Partnership Success Manager will be required to:
- Account management of sales and marketing activities with partners
- Be the day to day main contact person for B2B Partners’ sales and marketing departments and be the link to and for internal teams
- Provide Partners with information and marketing material and continuously monitor partners’ presentation of the Discovery portfolio
- Produce and deliver outstanding content presentations to B2B Partners’ sales and marketing teams, including customer service
- Drive, secure and implement sales offers, campaigns and churn activities/competition initiatives with the partners, including educating customer service continuously
- Market outlook for partnership ideas and business intelligence
- Be an internal “hub” (project manager) for partnership related activities
- Analyze partnership activities in close cooperation with relevant internal stakeholders
- Assist sales and marketing teams in partner co-operations to secure new partnerships and maximizing sales
- Manage and represent DNS at events towards associations and partners
Key Requirements and skills:
- Previous experience in Customer Support/Success or Account Management with a proven track record
- Proven experience leading sales and marketing initiatives with customers that drove success, including significantly increasing adoption/engagement is considered a strong merit
- Experience from a tech/telecom/digital organization and/or a global, US company is a plus
- “Customer mindset” – knowing what to listen for, be able to separate between what is communicated and what the underlying drivers are
- Passion for customer service and ensuring a customer focused culture
- Structured and organised with the ability to drive projects
- Excellent people skills with ability to form and develop relationships and networks internally as well as externally
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
To thrive as a Partnership Success Manager at Discovery Networks you demonstrate the capability to manage a complex and changing workload with the ability to meet changing and varying deadlines. You are a finisher who gets things done. We think that you can build trust and relationships throughout the company, on all levels.
Working at Discovery Networks means developing and professionally growing in a fast pace multinational company defined by a dynamic culture, challenging work and enthralling environment.
Is this the perfect match for you? Apply by attaching your CV and cover letter. Please note that we are not able to accept applications through e-mail due to GDPR. If you have questions regarding the position please contact Maria Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org