Everything we do is about bringing the world closer through technology. Our 20,000 talented colleagues serve millions of customers every day in one of the world’s most connected regions. We’re empowering people, companies and societies. This is our business. Our passion. Our home. Welcome to Telia, the home of your next big opportunity and a place where everyone can be themselves with equal access to opportunities. www.telia.se
Right now, We are looking for a Head of Employer Brand.
I am Susann Johnsson and I am leading Group Brand and Insight. We are a great bunch of people, and I am super proud of every member of our team.
Your next challenge?
Telia Company is looking for an experienced and passionate colleague with experience of building and implementing group wide employer branding initiatives using creative and engaging concepts to attract, engage and retain amazing people.
You will lead a small but efficient team across the Nordic & Baltics and inspire them to take the next level in activating and developing our employer branding strategy. You will work closely with our business stakeholders to identify opportunities and continually add new value to both candidate and employee experience. You have the ability to use current and future trends in physical and digital spaces to bring the essence of our brand and culture to life. You are positive and have a can-do attitude and are ready to push for your creative ideas and are comfortable pitching and presenting your ideas.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Senior advisor and thought leader to our senior HR Heads and people partner community including employer branding as well as our CMO and Marketing/Communication community.
- Strategically work to activate our employer brand and the platform cross our markets and help them activate the strategy to overcome their challenges and reach their specific market goals.
- Continuously align the employer brand strategy with the overall Telia brand strategy
- Understanding and monitor engagement and experience trends, utilize and share insights with your team and your network.
- Translate our employer branding strategy to a clear and identifiable employee experience to employees and consultants working for Telia Company.
- Manage partnerships and agency relationships, together create inspiring and engaging concepts that are easy to implement and activate in all our markets
- Responsible for content creation, production and distribution cross our markets
- Responsible for our employee engagement platform (SMARP)
- Responsible for our social media activities (LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Responsible for career pages and marketing campaigns
Your qualifications and skills:
- University degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or equivalent training/experience is required
- Great understanding of Branding, HR processes, communication, attraction and retainment
- You have a genuine understanding of branding in general to strategically and operationally lead the employer brand projects, both in further developing the employer brand strategy as well as the different employer brand activation projects for the Telia brand.
- Strong ability to understand and see what the different Telia markets need and transform to actions and valuable output
- Many years of experience from working with/employer branding/employee experience in a global environment or complex matrix organizations
- Experience in project management working with virtual teams, being comfortable in prioritizing and handling multiple project simultaneously with tight timelines whilst managing your budget.
- Strong skills and experience in building engagement and working with employee experience
- Understanding how to work with, manage and influence geographically dispense teams, handling multiple stakeholders in an international environment in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, marketing and targeting, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, SMARP, Facebook, Twitter, Glassdoor, as well as AR, VR and AI.
- Strong presentation, influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English & Swedish
If you fancy joining Susann’s team, apply for the job! Apply by attaching your CV and cover letter. Please note that we are not able to accept applications through e-mail due to GDPR. If you have questions regarding the position please contact Magdalena Ihre at email@example.com or Helena Anderlind at Helena.Anderlind@novare.se.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!