EQT is a differentiated global investment organization with a 25-year history of investing in, developing and owning companies, and has a demonstrated track-record of attractive, consistent investment performance across multiple geographies, sectors and strategies. EQT manages and advises a range of specialized investment funds and other investment vehicles that invest across the world with the mission to generate attractive returns and future-proof companies.
For more information please visit: www.eqtgroup.com
EQT, Shareholder Relations Manager
The Shareholder Relations team at EQT is looking to hire a Shareholder Relations Manager.
The role as Shareholder Relations Manager at EQT is an exciting opportunity where you will be an integral part of building and further developing the Shareholder Relations team. EQT was listed on NASDAQ Stockholm in September 2019. The Shareholder Relations team is therefore a relatively new function within EQT where the Shareholder Relations Manager will be able to influence practices and form a new way of working within the organization.
The role requires regular interactions with EQT’s senior management team and various internal functions including Finance / CFO office, Communication, Sustainability, Client Relations, Legal and a number of external parties including public market investors, sell-side and buy-side analysts.
The Shareholder Relations Manager will be responsible for analyzing market data, crafting presentation materials and be part of formulating EQT’s external shareholder communication. The successful candidate will also have a central role in presenting EQT to external parties through presentations, roadshows and conferences. The position is located in Stockholm and you will report to Olof Svensson, Head of Shareholder Relations.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Create presentations, analyze data and ensure that data which will be presented to analysts and stakeholders is correct.
- Lead the operational work with the key Shareholder Relations initiatives: capital markets days, annual and quarterly reporting, AGM agenda etc.
- Work closely with colleagues in Sustainability, Finance/CFO office and Communication to ensure a state-of-the-art annual report, quarterly reports as well as other communication forms.
- Participate in meetings with analysts, investors and other stakeholders communicating the EQT story.
- Work together with colleagues in the Shareholder Relations team to ensure the function develops and applies work processes designed for scalable growth.
We are looking for a candidate with 3-6 years of experience. You may have a background in investment banking / corporate finance, as an investor or analyst, or a consultant. You should have a general interest in financial markets. As a person you are keen on being part of building up new ways of working, you appreciate the importance of accurate, detailed and timely reporting and enjoy combining that with a lot of interaction with both senior internal and external stakeholders. For this position you need to be fluent in Swedish and English.
Does this sound interesting? Apply by attaching your CV and cover letter. In this recruitment process EQT collaborates with Novare Search & Selection. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Susanna Wennersten, email@example.com or Cecilia Wilander, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.