Founded in 1967, Oriflame is a beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries. Its wide portfolio of Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products is marketed through approximately 3 million independent Oriflame Consultants, generating annual sales of around €1.3 billion. Respect for people and nature underlies Oriflame’s operating principles and is reflected in its social and environmental policies.
Oriflame supports numerous charities worldwide and is a Co-founder of the World Childhood Foundation.
Oriflame is now looking for two Global Senior Buyers to further strengthen our procurement teams within Glass & Pumps and Finished Goods. As an important member of the Global Procurement organization you are responsible for the procurement, supplier management and sourcing activities globally. Your role is also to ensure that right sourcing decisions are made for the new product launches. The Global Senior Buyer is a key contributor within the categories, delivering the best product solutions and cost for new products. In close collaboration with the NPD team, you gather input from suppliers, analyse technical, supply and cost data to provide a sourcing recommendation. You prepare and execute supplier negotiations, conduct benchmarking activities and manage the total product cost in accordance with Oriflame’s processes. In this position, you will be reporting to the Director Global Procurement. Oriflame Sweden is in the center of Stockholm.
- Develop category strategy
- Manage relationship with the current suppliers
- Manage relationship with internal stakeholders, such as: Supply Chain, Quality, R&D, Manufacturing and Marketing
- Map the category market
- Define the segmentation supplier matrix
- Perform negotiations on prices, payment terms, leadtime and MOQs
- Execute sourcing events, evaluate results, communicate with suppliers on quotes, interface with contracting, and enable updates in ERP systems
- Receive, analyze, and resolve supplier inquiries, disputes, and payment discrepancies
- Prioritize and validate potential strategic options, determine the benefits cases for these options, and measure the performance against established KPI benchmarks
What we are looking for
To be successful in the role, you will establish strong links with the cross-functional team and become a natural speaking partner for Procurement. You have a strong commercial sense and fact based, solution-oriented approach. You should be open to alternatives and not afraid to question status quo. The work environment is fast moving and entrepreneurial. Plans are frequently adjusted and you need to be flexible and able to adapt. With your positive mind-set, you always see the bright aspects of a situation and bounce back quickly from eventual setbacks.
- University degree preferably within Business or Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience within Procurement
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Communication skills – ability to influence and convey information to others in an effective manner; positive, clear and to the point
- Analytical skills – strong ability to analyze, interpret and use facts and figures in an effective manner
- Excellent team player, dynamic and self-motivated
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in global position or cooperation with global functions
- Very good English skills
What we offer
Working at Oriflame means working in a global company defined by a dynamic culture, meaningful work and professional growth; this is what we offer our employees. As an employer we demand a lot of our people, but we also empower them to live up to their challenges, to have an entrepreneurial spirit and to deliver on our brand promise. And, importantly, we recognize their efforts and reward their achievements.
Is this the perfect match for you? Apply by attaching your CV and cover letter. In this recruitment process Oriflame collaborates with Novare Search & Selection. Please note that we are not able to accept applications through e-mail due to GDPR. If you have questions regarding the position please contact Maria Becker, email@example.com or Sofia Dippel, firstname.lastname@example.org.