Founded in 1967, Oriflame is a beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries. Its wide portfolio of Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products is marketed through approximately 3 million independent Oriflame Consultants, generating annual sales of around €1.3 billion. Respect for people and nature underlies Oriflame’s operating principles and is reflected in its social and environmental policies.
Oriflame supports numerous charities worldwide and is a Co-founder of the World Childhood Foundation.
Oriflame is now looking for a Global Buyer to further strengthen our team within Wellness. As an important member of the Global Procurement organization you are responsible for the Procurement deliverables in the New Product Development process for Wellness in collaboration with the cross-functional team. You will ensure that the right sourcing decisions are made for the product launches and you will lead the procurement activities across a certain wellness commodity groups in finished goods and raw materials globally.
Wellness is one of two strategic product categories that drive sales and profitability. The product portfolio contains a range of high-quality, natural supplements, shakes and bars that are developed by world-leading scientists to help fill the daily gaps in the diet and promote a healthy lifestyle. The wellness category has a team of experts within Supply Chain, Quality, R&D, Packaging, Nutritional science, Communication, Marketing and Procurement all working together to develop the product offering for Oriflame’s 40+ wellness markets.
In this role you will work closely with colleagues from other functions such as NPD, Marketing and Manufacturing. You will play an important role within the team, both through supplier management to improve assurance of supply, quality, service, cost, innovation and sustainability for the product portfolio as well as working on specific projects. You will be responsible for ensuring that the right supplier base is in place to meet the needs of the business. In this position, you will be reporting to the Global Procurement Manager Wellness. Oriflame Sweden is in the center of Stockholm
- You will be key contributor within Oriflame’s Global NPD process, securing right sourcing solution and cost for new products through a close cross-functional collaboration
- Develop category strategy
- Manage relationship with the current suppliers
- Manage relationship with internal stakeholders, such as: Supply Chain, Quality, R&D, Manufacturing and Marketing
- Map the category market
- Define the segmentation supplier matrix
- Perform negotiations on prices, payment terms, leadtime and MOQs
- Execute sourcing events, evaluate results, communicate with suppliers on quotes, interface with contracting, and enable updates in ERP systems.
- Receive, analyze, and resolve supplier inquiries, disputes, and payment discrepancies
- Prioritize and validate potential strategic options, determine the benefits cases for these options, and measure the performance against established KPI benchmarks
What we are looking for
To be successful in this role you will need to be an effective influencer, able to collaborate closely with a diverse cross-functional team. You will need a commercial mind-set, enjoy negotiation and exposure to external suppliers. As a person, you will need to have a positive outlook, be motivated by ever-changing demands and new challenges. The work environment is fast moving and entrepreneurial which demands a flexible profile.
- University degree preferably within Business or Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in Procurement and/or R&D, extended Supply Chain environment
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent team player, dynamic and self-motivated
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in global position or cooperation with global functions Experience from nutrition, food, pharma industry is preferred
- Leadership or project management experience a plus
- Very good English skills
What we offer
Working at Oriflame means working in a global company defined by a dynamic culture, meaningful work and professional growth; this is what we offer our employees. As an employer we demand a lot of our people, but we also empower them to live up to their challenges, to have an entrepreneurial spirit and to deliver on our brand promise. And, importantly, we recognize their efforts and reward their achievements.
Is this the perfect match for you? Apply by attaching your CV and cover letter. In this recruitment process Oriflame collaborates with Novare Search & Selection. Please note that we are not able to accept applications through e-mail due to GDPR. If you have questions regarding the position please contact Maria Becker, firstname.lastname@example.org or Sofia Dippel, email@example.com.