Are you passionate about data governance, ensuring the accuracy and quality of data within a dynamic and innovative environment? Do you also have a business mindset and problem-solving abilities? We are looking for a skilled Master Data Specialist to join an amazing team and play a key role in managing and optimizing data assets.
About the company
Food Folk is the official licensee of McDonald’s in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and Finland. With approximately 450 restaurants, the company is the leading Informal Eating Out (IEO) business in the region, based on market share. Their restaurants serve 160 million guests every year and generate over 1,6 billion Euros in sales. All these restaurants are interconnected, sharing data with Food Folk headquarters and external suppliers. This requires a big data infrastructure and that’s where you come in.
About the role
As a Master Data Specialist, you will be responsible for managing and administrating Food Folk data item’s meta-data and master data, ensuring alignment with business rules, and preventing misuse of data. Your expertise in data governance principles, data management practices, and data quality concepts, will be crucial for success.
You will be working at the centrally located Food Folk office at the Waterfront Building in the heart of Stockholm and work alongside a growing team of data engineers.
- Ensure alignment with the global product structure.
- Standardize data entry and enforce rules for quality maintenance.
- Align efforts between global and local master data initiatives.
- Coordinate and synchronize datasets globally.
- Oversee language-related challenges.
- Ensure data quality is consistently high.
- Develop and maintain robust procedures for data storage, ensuring it aligns with company requirements and industry standards.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure uniform and accurate data collection, storage, and usage.
- Provide support and training to employees, emphasizing best practices for data management and maintenance.
- 3 years of experience in data management, data quality, or master data maintenance.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field for example Information Management, Data Science, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Familiarity with tools like Snowflake, PowerBI, Dynamics 365, and Azure Cloud.
- In-depth knowledge of data quality principles and best practices.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good English communication skills. Swedish knowledge is a plus.
How to apply to the position?
We will interview on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application with your CV as soon as possible.
For questions, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your application!