We are looking for a Pega Senior System Architect (SSA) for our client Folksam in Stockholm, you will be working within the Insurance Claims team, and you will be responsible for the case management and CMR systems done in Pega.
About the company:
Folksam is one of Sweden’s largest insurance companies. Their aim is to create security for their customers in all stages of life. Folksam is a customer-owned company with a strong focus on sustainability.
Read more about the company here.
About the role:
At the claim team, we have worked using the SAFe (agile) framework to develop matured systems with more than 100 integrations, and large customer records, and with your help, we plan to move everything to the cloud!
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Design and develop Pega applications for streamlined claims processing.
- Understand and troubleshoot the systems’ complex environment, such as integrations and platforms.
- Work alongside the testing team to develop automatic testing.
- Collaborate with a Lead Solution Architect (LSA) to develop new API’s.
To succeed in this role, we see that you have:
- Experience in system development within large organizations following standardized methods.
- Proven experience working in Pega with a focus on claims processing.
- Knowledge of relevant developer tools for source code management and production delivery (GitHub/GitLab, Docker, etc.).
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Database knowledge and it’s a plus if you have experience using cache or other methods to optimize large datasets.
- Experience with testing methodology and test quality.
It is a plus if you :
- Have several years of experience as a developer, preferably from working with complex system landscapes.
- Can communicate in Swedish.
The corporate language at Folksam is Swedish. Therefore, we would like to help you learn the language. In collaboration with EF, we offer Swedish classes during your first year of employment. Teaching is held 2 hours/week for 15 weeks and you are kindly expected to participate in the course to enhance your Swedish language!
Are you interested in this role?
We will interview on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application with your CV as soon as possible.
For questions, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your application!