An exciting role for a driven person who stays up to date with the latest trends and has experience in leading the online activates organically. This role is based in Stockholm, and we are looking for someone who can be responsible for the online presence of our owned channels (Website, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) championing best practices to identify and implement innovative ways to improve customer engagement, followers base, brand awareness, customer acquisition and customer growth.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Design and implement web and social media strategies to align with business goals
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Manage our CMS, working with developers and editors to ensure meeting the needs of our customers and stakeholders
- Write, edit and publish web and social copy
- Analyze data to learn how users interact with your site and perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Set specific objectives and KPIs
- Collaborate with other teams, like digital marketing, product, content, community managers and customer support to ensure brand consistency
- Logical and analytical, with an ability to spot patterns, gaps, and repetitions in web content
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, media management, technology, or other relevant field of study
- Fluency in Swedish and English.
- 2-3 years experienced of one or more CMS and of managing social platforms, in particular Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Experience operating and collaborating in a fast-paced, cross-functional and global organization
- Experience from the remittance and financial industry and understanding of the related challenges of compliance and KYC considerations
- Experience working with new features and content to develop brand awareness like promotions, competitions, influencer, and other partnership
- Additional languages are meriting.
Transfer Galaxy is a driven and fast-moving company with many international colleagues contributing to a richly diverse and friendly work culture. The marketing team is newly formed, and you will have a chance to shape how we work, with your ideas coming into practice on a daily basis.
Interested in this role?
We will interview on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application with your CV as soon as possible. For questions please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to receiving your application!