Do you want to be part of a fast-growing multicultural company where you can create good relationships with customers and develop your career? We are looking for a business driven and entrepreneurial talent to join Transfer Galaxy Marketing Team of Community Managers.
About Transfer Galaxy
Transfer Galaxy is a fast-growing fintech startup helping people in Europe send money to support their loved ones in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. We’re a diverse bunch of people from different countries and cultures with all the excitement and challenges that come with it. As a Transfer Galaxy employee, you can be yourself, do the work you love, learn, and grow, and really impact other people’s lives.
As a Community Manager, you will be the cornerstone of Transfer Galaxy’s growth journey. You will be responsible for customer acquisition and retention in the Iraqi community in Europe. Your responsibility will be to drive the digital transformation and spread the use of Transfer Galaxy’s superior service within the Swedish-Iraqi community. You will set the strategy together with the management on how to best approach the community.
As we’re a fast-growing company your tasks and assignments may shift over time and with short notice. At the current time your responsibilities will include:
- Creating brand-awareness and adapting marketing mix to local circumstances together with our marketing team
- Offline, online and social marketing targeting the Iraqi-Swedish community including attending local events, meetings and other get-togethers
- Establishing contact with key influencers and partnerships within the Iraqi-Swedish community
- Together with our marketing team create online campaigns targeting the local community and campaigns targeting recipients in Iraq
- Collaborate and coordinate with other community managers on best practises, knowledge sharing and on creating cross community initiatives
- Listening to customers and come with suggestions on how Transfer Galaxy can adapt its product offering to better meet customers’ demands
This is a high-impact role which involves a combination of commercial and people management skills. The ideal candidate has:
- Large social network within the Iraqi community in Europe
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a strong orientation towards results
- The ability to work independently on the strategic and operative day-to-day task
- Willing to get your hands dirty – we are (still) a small but growing team and need people with a bias towards action at every level
- Good analytical skills to improve effectiveness of initiatives and investments
- A positive attitude and an eagerness to be part of the digital disruption
- High moral standards and wants to do good for the world
- Highly responsible and customer-oriented
- Some experience from social and digital marketing
- Prior experience from the remittance industry is a plus
- Fluency in English and Arabic. (Kurdish is a plus)
The main office is located in Örebro, however it’s possible to work from Stockholm. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. Should you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.