Our client PwC is now looking for a self-driven and a service orientated Tax Associate to their office at Stockholm or on remote. So if you thrive of taking on new challenges, have a great interest in customers’ business and have excellent communication skills, then you should join this team!
Job Description & Summary
As Sweden’s leading tax practice, PwC provides the integrated tax solutions our clients need. Within our Transfer Pricing team of 25 employees in Stockholm, we help multinational groups with planning, documenting, executing, and defending the pricing of their intercompany transactions. You will learn about different industries and build an understanding of company operations and management strategies. You will also get to use and develop your skills in relation to both legal and economic analysis. Furthermore, you will work in an international context both with the clients, the colleagues in Stockholm and the PwC global network.
What PwC offers
Do you want to be a part of a company that invests in your future? We support career growth by encouraging continuous learning and by providing a framework for you to acquire new skills at the right time. At PwC we offer coaching, tailored training programs, and a variety of fun and challenging learning opportunities.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
● Determining and/or adjusting transfer pricing policies
● Managing financial transactions, typically intra-group loans, cash pools, guarantees etc.
● Performing valuations for tax purposes and Swedish tax audit processes
● Mutual Agreement Procedures and Advance Pricing Agreements
● Project management, both internal and external
● Developing and/or implementing tools, e.g. in preparing documentations, visualizations, calculation models and other tech initiatives
● Driving or participating in educations, networks, and seminars.
We need to strengthen our team with a candidate who has
● An academic degree in Law, Economics and/or Business administration. It is meritorious if you have studied tax law
● Experience of working in several parallel business cases, and have great analytical ability
● Excellent language skills in written and spoken English
● Experience within transfer pricing and/or from working with the Microsoft Office environment.
Interested in this role?
We will interview on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application with your CV as soon as possible. For questions please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!