We are looking for a driven and analytical Frontend developer who wants to play a key role in a tech company devoted to improving the financial situation of their customers. As a Frontend developer you’ll have a significant influence on the company’s technical platforms and build applications that will be used by hundreds of thousands of customers.
About the job
You will work in close collaboration with Advisa’s product and marketing departments to build interfaces and concepts that will help hundreds of thousands Swedes improve their economy.
- Get to work in a team that values high-quality code, uses code review to constantly evaluate Advisa’s practices and to make sure that everyone grow as a developer and learn from each other.
- Get to work with modern web technologies and frameworks based on React and Redux
- Have a lot of power to affect the way the team chooses to work with technology
Who are you?
If you care about results, have high standards, and see the excellence of teamwork, you are probably the one. You value openness and appreciate giving and receiving feedback regularly.
To be a great candidate for this role you have:
- A passion for building great consumer products
- Built at least one consumer facing product that you think was awesome
- Extensive front-end experience with technologies and frameworks such as React, Redux, SASS, etc
- Experience of agile development processes
- An ability to challenge the way things are done and an inclination to ask why things are done before you get to the how
If you also have design experience, set up build pipelines, created testing environments, worked with optimizing sales conversion, that’s even better.
Why join Advisa?
- Your impact on Advisa’s product and strategy will be significant. And more importantly, what you do will make a difference to a lot of people’s lives
- Great co-workers who will challenge you and make your days a joy
- Advisa is proud to provide highly competitive compensation packages
Apply with your updated CV and if you have any questions – feel free to send an email to email@example.com.
Note that this is a direct recruitment and you’ll work as an employee at Advisa.