On behalf of Nordisk Renting, we are looking for a Vice President, Origination. Nordisk Renting offers an inspiring and inclusive workplace that makes a positive difference to people’s careers.
Nordisk Renting’s business model is to provide long-term capital for strategic real estate through a lease-funding solution. Nordisk Renting is based in Stockholm and Helsinki covering the entire Nordics. The company solutions are tailor-made, and focus is on matching customer’s needs, irrespective of property cycles.
An instrumental part of the Origination Team at Nordisk Renting, to continue its positive journey by originate new transactions for the large corporates as well as public sector entities – contributing to the sustainability agenda and overall development of the business.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Contribute towards the business achieving its balance sheet, revenue, margin, cost, and risk outcomes.
- Originate by your own, and together with senior colleagues, new transactions within the targeted segments, through initiating ideas and angles and pitching these to clients and prospects.
- Establish and maintain a detailed analytical and commercial understanding of market developments, client businesses, new projects, and transaction structures to identify opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of partnerships with external advisors as well as the rest of Nordisk Renting, Structured Finance and with NatWest Markets, Credit, and other internal stakeholders as necessary to deliver our capability to clients.
- Oversee deal execution processes and take part in complex processes together with senior colleagues to ensure that clients, advisors, and investors consider NatWest Nordisk Renting to have the highest standards of execution and project management.
Background and experience
The candidate is an experienced business minded person with several years of experience in the real estate and finance sectors who understands structured transactions, markets and can identify opportunities.
- Extensive knowledge of large corporate clients and public sector entities in the Nordics.
- Experience in real estate, banking, and structured transactions.
- Good contact network in real estate and finance sector.
- Strong external marketing and origination skills and strategic thinking.
- Experience of transaction and deal team leadership.
- Proven ability to deliver stretching financial targets.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work collaboratively across a range of internal stakeholders and external professional advisers.
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and networking skills.
- Fluent in English and Swedish. Norwegian is a plus.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Christian Agneskog at firstname.lastname@example.org