Etteplan is hiring a Vice President Technical Communication Solutions Sweden (VP TCS) to lead the Swedish TCS business with approximately 200 employees. TCS has a considerable growth potential and is expected to increase turnover and margins moving forward. This growth can be achieved by increasing effectiveness in terms of resources allocation, working proactively, and utilizing synergies across Etteplan’s various service areas and service offerings across several geographies.
The VP Technical Communication Solutions is expected to increase focus on commercial initiatives and key clients while ensuring continuous financial follow-up in order to meet established targets. As a member of the TCS Leadership Team, the VP is also expected to contribute to the strategic direction of the business while translating this into actionable initiatives on an operational level for the wider organization.
Maintaining and increasing a collaborative team environment, a proactive business approach and a sense of purpose are also crucial aspects in order to succeed in the role.
The four functions reporting to the VP TCS are Sales, Product Information, Asset Information Management and Learning & Training. The VP TCS reports to Mikael Vatn, Senior Vice President Technical Communication Solutions.
Background and experience
- Experience in a senior leadership role including previous P&L experience.
- Proven experience in sales with a successful track record of building high performance teams and driving consistently strong results and profitable growth.
- Experience in understanding and ability to create employee engagement and drive in a knowledge service organization.
- Experience in organizational and business development and change management – track record in growing a business profitably.
- Experience in technical b2b services and business consulting – a solid understanding of relevant business models and their respective challenges and opportunities.
- Experience from IT and b2b aftermarket services is considered an advantage.
- Experience in creating and packaging attractive and profitable service offerings in complex settings.
- Solid experience and understanding of digitalization trends and how those apply to technical business settings.
- Ability to effectively utilize existing resources and various support functions.
- International experience from cross-cultural settings.
- Language skills – fluency in English and Swedish.
- Relevant academic degree.
- Strong leadership skills, with a genuine interest in people.
- Strong commercial focus and business acumen and a passion for growing, building, and developing a business.
- Customer oriented.
- High energy and a positive attitude that builds/creates strong teams that both deliver results and has fun along the way – to act as an ambassador for the positive culture change that is being promoted within the company.
- Passion and fortitude to lead initiatives and take stands to advocate the company values and inspire respect for corporate boundaries.
- Strong communication skills – ability to create internal enthusiasm around strategic goals and effectively communicate the expectation levels and vision of the company, model them and hold others accountable for following them consistently.
- Foster cooperation among staff members and departments in the areas of sharing resources and information, as well as working together to accomplish group goals.
- An entrepreneurial and decisive approach, in addition to having a strategic mindset and is able to step back and see the bigger picture and an ability to translate long term goals to tactical decisions and clear goals/KPIs.
- Problem-solving mindset, intellectually curious and mature analytical skills.
- Ability to act on market development and trends.
- Confident decision maker.
- Solid relationship building and social skills – team oriented.
- Ability to structure, prioritize and cut through complexity.
- Open to change, easily adaptable to new situations and an ability to manage ambiguity.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today by submitting your resume and cover letter no later than March 22, 2023. In this recruitment, Etteplan collaborates with Novare Executive Search. Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail.