To meet the new, exciting and ambitious strategy “a sustainable growth journey” to become more sustainable, innovative, and competitive in our industry we need to strengthen the finance function with a treasury specialist.
We are looking for a driven treasury specialist who wants to be a part of the exciting journey. The role itself involves a lot of responsibility that requires a driven person who has both the strategic height and a hands-on approach. The person will be a key player in strengthening and developing the treasury function including working with cash management, FX, risk management, strategic planning and acquisition financing This should appeal to someone who likes challenges and constantly evolving.
Having an extensive experience in cash management, capital structures, currency and interest rate is necessary for the position. New loan agreements have just been negotiated where we go from having 1 main bank to three banks, which means more relationships to manage. You also need an understanding of the Know Your Customer (KYC) regulation and it’ s meritorious if the person has experience from driving transformation within finance function.
The role is located at the group's global office in Jönköping and you will report to the CFO.
Background and experience:
The ideal person for this position should possess a broad and deep expertise in treasury. You will be responsible for developing and managing strategies, operations and policies related to the finance function, including cash management, currency, borrowing/finance and payment processing. To succeed in this role, we believe that you are an analytical, service-minded team player with a flexible mindset. You also have great attention to details. You are a communicative person with great collaboration skills who thrive in a fast-paced environment. The role requires collaboration with several parties internally as well as externally. To summarize, we believe that you need:
- Relevant academic degree
- At least 7-10 years of work experience from treasury or other relevant experience
- Extensive experience in cash management, capital structures, currency and interest rate risk management
- Experience in forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Experience from capital efficiency projects and setting up internal bank, cash pools etc. is a great advantage
- High competence in MS Office, mainly Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Swedish
- Meritorious having driven transformation of/within finance functions
- Experience from handling bank relations, capital market, investor relations and negotiation experience is considered an advantage
- Driven to exceed expectations – high achiever
- Team player with willingness to contribute to others
- Problem solver with a hands-on attitude
- Analytical with strong strategic and long-term thinking skills
- High integrity and value-driven
- Inspired by working in a fast growing, international company
- Proactive, solution-oriented and structured
- Clear, confident, communicator with developed pedagogical skills. Equally comfortable negotiating with and advising senior executives
In this recruitment process Nefab is collaborating with Novare Executive Search. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Somaya Eriksson, email@example.com or Daniele Terrizzi, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to summer vacations, there may be a delay in receiving updates.