Nordisk Renting offers an inspiring and inclusive workplace that makes a positive difference to people’s careers.
Nordisk Renting is looking to hire a treasury manager with overall responsibility for Treasury in the Nordisk Renting Group. The role will be responsible to audit process regarding the Treasury related items and to develop and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of key stakeholders across teams to meet these responsibilities including third party banks. The Treasury Manager will drive continuous improvements and challenge processes and will make sure to maintain an efficient control environment.
The Treasury Manager will report to the CFO, Ulrika Grundén and the position is located in Stockholm, Jakobsbergsgatan 13.
Key Responsibilities and tasks
- Responsibility for the Financial Risk Management and funding of the Group and its subsidiaries. This includes accurate and timely management of the funding and hedging portfolio, liquidity, and cash management
- Hedging and funding proposals for new transactions
- Keep up to date with markets and keep the business up to date with changes
- Execution of trades
- Accurate and timely accounting of related items, including hedge accounting per local Gaap and IFRS
- Reporting of Financial Risks and perform MtM valuations
- Management and budgeting of IGL limits
- Prepare accurate and timely material to the Nordisk Renting Treasury committee
Background and experience
- University degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Knowledge of and experience in products, services, and markets within the Banking Industry. Real Estate and Leasing is an advantage
- Experience from Treasury back-office or middle office
- Experience from hedge accounting
- Strong process and systems skills and understanding
- Fluent in Swedish, proficient in English. Finnish is beneficial.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Ability to motivate and challenge others and work towards common goals
- Ability to identify, build and enhance key relationships, influencing and challenging as required
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team across varying disciplines
- Ability to deliver under pressure and keep to deadlines
- Self motivator
In this recruitment, Nordisk Renting collaborates with Novare Executive Search. We will interview on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application with your CV as soon as possible. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Johanna Svensson, firstname.lastname@example.org or Daniele Terrizzi, email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.