Do you want to build and shape one of the leading M&A advisories for technology companies in Europe?
BearingPoint Capital is looking for project managers to lead and build our global M&A team in Stockholm.
As part of BearingPoint Capital you will get the chance to build an impressive career within a startup-like environment, through a wide variety of challenging M&A projects for top-tier clients.
Our focus is M&A advisory aimed at companies where technology is focal to their strategy. You will become a part of a highly skilled and driven team and be able to work on both local and international engagements.
Your primary tasks will include:
- Lead sell-side M&A projects, strategy projects, and CDD work
- Marketing and sales activities on the Nordic market
- Position BearingPoint Capital as a leading Tech M&A Adviser
- Build and maintain relationships with targeted PE firms, family offices and corporates
- Work closely with our European-wide teams across a wide variety of industries
- Organize and participate in client meetings
We are looking for top performing individuals with the following characteristics and background:
- 3-6 years of relevant experience – from an M&A Adviser, Strategy consultant, PE or corporate
- MBA or Master’s degree from a top university is required
- Demonstrated history of M&A or Strategy work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Working knowledge of a Scandinavian language is a strong plus
- Relevant network in the Nordic financial and technology circles is a plus
For the right candidate, we can offer:
- Exciting career prospects with possibilities to learn and grow as fast as you can handle
- Exposure to the development and execution of our firmwide M&A strategy, including venture investments
- Collaboration with top-tier clients, including leading Private Equity firms, family offices and strategic investors
- Highly competent and down to earth colleagues
- An informal and “easy to work with” culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Does it sounds interesting? Welcome with your application!
For more information, please contact Charlotta Cedermark at Novare, 0735-233004 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We review applications continuously and qualified candidates will be invited to interviews as soon as possible.