As a BearingPoint consultant, you will be delivering top-line business impact for our clients in marketing, sales & service transformations, in an ambitious, multidisciplinary, and experienced team of your colleagues. You will help our clients achieve their goals and ambitions whilst learning the exciting aspects of being a consultant at BearingPoint.
You will be working on various type of projects as we are building the team. In addition to your local responsibilities, you will also work closely together with international colleagues and leverage our aggregated knowledge in management, digital strategy and in customer experience.
As a (Senior) Consultant at BearingPoint, you lead/are part of a multidisciplinary team working on business transformation projects for a wide range of clients in various industries such as Consumer Goods & Retail, Energy, Utilities, Postal, Telecommunications and Pharmaceutical. You and your team deliver complex projects that help our clients on their change journeys, from strategy to implementation.
Our Customer & Growth team in Stockholm is looking for professionals with experience in Digital Strategy & Transformation and/or Marketing, Sales & Service and/or Innovation & Business Design and/or Customer Experience to join our team.
What we offer
BearingPoint is a great place to work. We can offer you the opportunity to work for a company with global reach and a unique culture that allows for everyone to achieve their desired potential. You can also enjoy tailored competency development opportunities and employee benefits:
- Professional and personal growth, supported by your development manager
- An international, dynamic, and inspiring work environment
- Talented, easy-to-work-with professionals working together with you in multidisciplinary teams
- Steep learning curve in client facing roles with impact on the business performance of our clients
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages such as a competitive salary, competency development opportunities, a collective pension, health scheme and flexible working hours
- Our values: Commitment, Teaming, Excellence, Passion, and Stewardship, guides us in our daily work and enables us to e.g., accelerate purpose-driven organizations through pro bono consulting
- Annual curriculum of various social events and sports activities!
Your responsibilities include
- Delivering projects for our clients, from (digital) strategy design to (technology) transformation management and implementation
- Working closely with clients on their digital strategies, development and integration of innovative concepts and technologies, and transformation plans
- Leading client engagements from kick-off to delivery and realization of predefined objectives, including guiding and coaching of more junior colleagues
- Managing relationships with senior client stakeholders
- Signaling and acting upon the needs of the clients and translate these into projects
- Actively updating yourself with new developments and innovations in the industry and your function
- Contribute to business developing activities for our growing practice together with our European BearingPoint network
- A relevant master’s degree, preferably with a business and/or technical focus
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, and business understanding
- Proven project management skills and experience
- A proactive, solution-oriented, and independent attitude
- Excellent communicative skills in Swedish and English (written and oral)
- 2 – 5 years proven and relevant work experience in a similar role as a (internal or external) consultant or relevant business function
- Preferred candidates have experience on topics such as:
- Digital Strategy & Transformation
- Marketing, Sales & Service Transformation
- (Business Model) Innovation & Business Design
- Customer Experience
Sounds interesting? Welcome with your application!
In this recruitment we collaborate with Novare Executive Search. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Charlotta Cedermark at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 735 233004. Please note that we don´t accept application by e-mail due to GDPR.