At Teledyne FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives Teledyne FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
As a Product Manager for Condition Monitoring Thermal Imaging Cameras, you are responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, manufacturing, sales and marketing to ensure business and customer satisfaction goals are met.
You build up profound product and market knowledge, you create a vision that you transfer in a roadmap for products and solutions that serve our condition monitoring customers such as inspection engineers, maintenance technicians, building inspectors and other stakeholders in industrial, manufacturing and building environments that use Teledyne FLIR thermal imaging solutions today to improve productivity and quality, ensure power keeps flowing, machines keep working, equipment lasts longer, keeping facilities running and people safe!
You will in this role develop a product line strategy that supports the overall Teledyne FLIR company strategy. You will manage the hardware product portfolio with all the various challenges related throughout the life cycle. You will be the driving force behind the ecosystem services that connect to your products. You will work in an international and multidisciplinary environment.
You report to the Product Management Director.
- Define and execute the product strategy and roadmap
- Translate vision in to concrete business cases
- Deliver requirements and prioritize features
- Create go-to-market strategy for new product launches
- Follow up and sponsor product development projects
- Collaborate in various aspects of the organization
- Work with external companies and build partnerships
To be ready to take on this role we would love if you have
- A bachelor or a master in Engineering (Electronics / Mechanics / Software / Industrial Technologies )
- Significant experience in Product Management or Engineering Project Management
- Customer-oriented thinking skills, with good business sense
- An analytic and strategic mind with an unstoppable eagerness to learn
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to present analysis on a high level view as well as being able to dive into specific topics.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both verbally and written in English. You are capable of transferring your knowledge and experience to a technical and non-technical audience.
- You can work as an independent team player in a cross-functional international team
- You can easily deal with stress, shifting priorities and different circumstances
What Teledyne FLIR offers you
- Opportunity to develop your career with the world's leading company in thermal imaging and sensing technology
- At Teledyne FLIR, you get a unique opportunity to experience how cutting-edge R&D, software- and hardware development come together under one roof. We do our research, our development, and our manufacturing
- Friendly culture with a focus on collaboration, problem-solving, and creativity.
- A fair compensation structure and benefits
If you liked what you just read, and believe you are the person that will make us better, do not hesitate to apply.
The selection process is ongoing, so don't wait too long.
We may select our final candidate before the advert expires.
When applying, make it easy for yourself. Add a resume and fill out the required fields, no need to add anything else at this point.
We need your application in English.
If you have any questions about the position you are welcome to contact Charlotta Skogar at firstname.lastname@example.org or #0761664878. Selection process will start August 16th.