We are now looking for an experienced and driven People & Culture Manager to strengthen the P&C team at Ivoclar. You will have a key part in Ivoclar’s strategy going forward and be essential in developing the P&C agenda for the Nordic region as well as the individual subsidiaries. You will report to the MD Nordics and work closely with Global P&C.
About the role
As People & Culture Manager you will support for organizational changes in the Nordics region and build a network with stakeholders in the region and at headquarters. You will support and coach line managers regarding all questions of personnel management as well as questions of organizational development. You are also responsible for conception and implementation of measures to enhance the employer attractiveness (employer branding). The organization consists of 20 people in the Nordics, spread across the four countries. In your role you need to be able to work autonomously since you do not have your own team.
- Continuous development of the organization according to customer demands and ensuring a modern People & Culture Management in the Nordics region and act as an important sparring partner for the MD Nordics
- Realization of the role perception "business partner" i.e strategic partner, change agent, administrative expert, employee champion.
- Pro-active internal service provider and consultant for the senior management and employees
- Performing the tasks to the satisfaction of the corporate management, the Head of Europe, the MD Nordics, Global P&C, and the staff while also meeting the legal and operational requirements and standards
- Establish a regional team spirit, structure, and culture
Background and experience
Our ideal candidate will have a higher education in e.g., human resources and leadership or any comparable HR training. You have at least seven years of practical experience in a generalized HR management position (preferably international) and profound experience in recruiting and onboarding. You have thorough knowledge of labour legislation as well as knowledge and/or experience in personnel and organizational development. Previous experience in working in a matrix organization and in managing change as well as experience in the conception and implementation of HR projects will help you excel in your new role. You have strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Swedish (fluent) and are experienced in conducting lectures, workshops, and training courses. Knowledge of SAP-HR and general business management skills is favourable.
As a person you are humble and reflective with high integrity and honesty. You are independent and customer centric and have a target-oriented working style. You have the ability to work under pressure and strong decision-making skills. You are a true team player that can inspire and motivate others!
Do you want to work together with Ivoclar to make people smile? Then come and join the Nordic team as People & Culture Manager! Apply now by submitting your application as soon as possible as selection is ongoing. Please note that we are not able to accept applications by e-mail. In this recruitment Ivoclar is collaborating with Novare. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Magdalena Ihre at email@example.com or Sofia Dippel at firstname.lastname@example.org.