We are seeking an experienced Compensation and Benefits Manager to join our team at Hoist Finance. As a key member of the HR team, you will be responsible for managing the company's compensation and benefits programs, ensuring compliance with regulations, and evaluating program effectiveness. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in remuneration management and benefits administration, with excellent analytical and communication skills.
For the first year in this role, the focus will be on compensation and benefits management. In the second year, the role will evolve to include a mix of HR and compensation/benefits responsibilities, or other areas of interest based on the candidate's career aspirations.
- Conduct annual salary reviews, including preparation for the forecasting process and documentation of remuneration letters.
- Prepare materials for Remuneration Committee (RemCo) and Board meetings.
- Manage the global bonus process.
- Work closely with Compliance to ensure remuneration policies and instructions are accurate and up-to-date.
- Conduct gender gap analysis and develop a process to address any discrepancies globally.
- Prepare various reports, including Pillar 3, remuneration report, and annual report.
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure accurate accruals of bonuses.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors on remuneration audits.
- Drive and secure the implementation of remuneration programs across the organization.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of benefits programs in terms of employee satisfaction and harmonize them where possible.
- Participate in driving the wider People strategy.
- Work with analytics to evaluate employee engagement survey data and follow up on action plans.
- Monitor People KPIs and prepare materials for functional reviews.
- Perform general HR-related tasks, with a focus on the Stockholm office.
Background & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in compensation and benefits management.
- Strong knowledge of local and global compensation and benefits regulations.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, as well as proficiency in Swedish.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and HRIS systems.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career growth and development. If you are a highly motivated and driven individual with a passion for remuneration and benefits management, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity by submittning your CV and cover letter.
In this recruitment process Hoist Finance is collaborating with Novare. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Daniele Terrizzi, email@example.com or Johanna Svensson, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications via e-mail.