Join OX2 and use your skills to power the great shift towards a sustainable future. OX2 is a professional and ambitious company committed to accelerating access to renewable energy to speed up the transition to clean energy. We are multi-specialists to the core, offering a dynamic and inspiring workplace that enables seamless, cross-functional collaboration to achieve optimal results. At OX2 we empower you to take action, giving you the freedom and accountability to make great things happen and make a lasting impact.
OX2’s IT-organization is growing, and we are now hiring a Manager for Infrastructure (IT/OT) to be part of the exciting journey that we have ahead of us. You will play an important part in securing the delivery of IT/OT services to the organization and customers while supporting OX2’s strategy and rapid growth. The role is a team leading role but also partially operational, including ownership of driving initiatives within M365, Identity & Access and Data warehouse, where you will apply your technical skills together with the team.
About the position
OX2 is expanding geographically into new markets and with new energy solutions which necessitates reviewing and developing innovative investments. In order to respond to infrastructure-related questions effectively, OX2 is hiring a Manager of Infrastructure (IT/OT) to lead the team and ensure delivery of critical infrastructure and platform projects. Currently, OX2 has a hybrid environment with mainly cloud-based infrastructure services but also some key on-prem solutions. This position will also involve reevaluation and selection of suppliers to ensure we have the right partnerships to ensure agility and scalability when continue expanding.
The Manager of Infrastructure (IT/OT) is part of the IT team, which is divided into five units. and will lead a team which currently consists of four people, IT/OT architect and solution manager and integration specialists, and the team will eventually grow. This is a new role in IT and involves close collaboration with the rest of the IT organization as well as key business stakeholders and suppliers. The Manager of Infrastructure (IT/OT) reports to the Head of IT and is a member of the IT management team.
The Manager of Infrastructure IT/OT will:
- Lead and further develop the IT/OT infrastructure team, including assessment and implementation of new technologies and architectures needed to support our expansion in geographies, diversification into new energy solutions and services as well as growth in organizational size
- Contribute to the overall corporate platform architecture, IT strategy and IT roadmap and secure it supports the corporate strategy
- Take ownership of initiatives within M365, Identity & Access as well as Data warehouse.
- Personnel responsibility including coaching and development of the team, as well as practically supporting with prioritizations
- Work with further development of work processes
- Budget responsibility and resource distribution in the group
- Work closely with the business and be a sounding board within your area of responsibility.
- Be responsible for supplier management and evaluation of collaboration partners.
- Actively contribute to OX2's overall technical development.
Sound like you?
We want to hire someone who has genuine interest and documented experience in leadership in infrastructure and technology. A prerequisite for job is that you have broad technical competence. Preferably you are technician at the core, with a solid understanding of infrastructure and cloud solutions, e.g., Azure. If you have previous work experience from OT environments, that is a strong merit. Your work is based in established principles, frameworks, and methods where you drive change in a structured and educative way.
In addition, you have:
- +10 years’ experience from IT project management/IT infrastructure and operations management or similar
- Experience of successfully leading technical teams
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science of related field (minimum requirement)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Swedish
We attach great importance to personal qualities and are looking for a person who is a good leader with strong drive who is motivated by personal responsibility. A solution-oriented person who thrives in a knowledge-sharing role. Our ideal candidate has a pragmatic and effective way of working and enjoys working with a wide range of contacts. The successful candidate will have strong execution capability, a positive attitude and excellent communication skills. You have a coaching leadership style and successful leadership experience coaching people through change. There are many exciting things to take on so the ability to prioritize is important as well as having a high level of integrity.
Does this sound interesting? We welcome your application!
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Charlotta Skogar at email@example.com or 0761-66 48 78. Interviewing is taking place continuously so please send your application as soon as possible.