Teleperformance is a global brand driving digital solutions to enhance customer experience. Our High-Tech High Touch strategy is all about balancing technology with empathy. We partner with our clients in managing front office & back-office customer interactions. Our delivery models include: Omnichannel, smart shoring, work @ home & multilingual hubs. We assist clients in their digital transformation journey by offering digitally integrated solutions – such as Analytics, Automation, Bots, RPA &AI.
As a New Business Development Director Nordic, you will take full ownership of new business development in your region and vertical – to win new accounts and grow the business in the Nordic region.
- Developing a network of prospects, with the view of ensuring a healthy pipeline across the region
- Produce detailed & accurate sales and revenue/budget forecasts
- Commercial Sales Strategy & Business Planning/development
- Achieving Sales, EBT and Gross Profit targets for your area of responsibility
- Defining, controlling, and tracking of business KPIs & Market Share development
- Customer satisfaction
To be successful in the position, you have a history in new sales positions in large organisations in an international environment. You just love to turn business opportunities into actual deals, and you know how to get there.
You are experienced in prospecting and lead generation as well as solution selling. You are used to complex sales processes and have excellent C-Level communication skills. You know how to involve the rest of the company in your sales processes, such as Operations and Legal to ensure a solid solution.
Furthermore, you have high capacity and is driven to work towards high set goals and a passion for business development.
As a person you are:
- Leader and salesman at heart with the ability to influence, develop and empower clients and colleagues to achieve objectives through a team approach
- Analytical with the ability to analyze situations and use a systematic approach to find a solution quickly
- Positive and unifying attitude
- Positive and creative approach
- Fluent in English and one Scandinavian language
- Willing to travel as needed throughout the region
Sounds interesting? Welcome with your application!If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Charlotta Cedermark at email@example.com or +46 735 233004. Please note that we don´t accept application by e-mail due to GDPR