Munters has launched a global business excellence program. We are now looking for a Global Process Architect (GPA) who will be a vital part in this new organization and transformation.
Key objective of the role is to implement, maintain and develop common ways of working across Munters globally – with the scope to improve processes, IT systems, information flows, master data management and governance.
The GPA provides the necessary leadership, analysis, and designs tasks, to support the development of a complete system solution for a specific global process and serve as a liaison between business and IT teams by facilitating communications to ensure that a specific global process meets business needs and aligns with architectural governance and standards.
In this role you will evaluate existing and new systems based on business requirements, current system landscape, cost efficiency, compliance, and risk and proposes development to the Global Process Owner. You work closely with the business via the Global Process Owners (GPO), other Global Process Architects as well as Regional Process Owners and Super Users.
- Obtain a deep understanding of relevant business area(s) to be able to make recommendations and suggesting alternatives to proposed solutions.
- Use a variety of techniques to understand and interpret business requirements, such as interviews, workshops, surveys, site visits, and storyboards.
- Understands business drivers and business capabilities (future and current state).
- Communicate trade-offs to business partners and work with them to shape requirements accordingly.
- Work with business and delivery teams to prioritize requirements.
- Help resolve competing priorities between stakeholder groups by facilitating stakeholder discussions and escalate issues where appropriate.
- Create artifacts as appropriate, including business case documentation, scope documentation, and process flows.
- Review delivery team output to ensure requirements are correctly interpreted; define and execute test cases.
- Promote a collaborative team environment and provide mentorship to junior-level application specialists.
- Facilitates the evaluation and selection of software product standards and services, as well as the design of standard and custom software configurations.
- Extensive knowledge and experience from working with IFS
- Organizationally savvy, with the ability to navigate organizational politics.
- Skilled at influencing, guiding, and facilitating stakeholders and peers with decision making.
- Ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations.
- Ability to translate future-state business capabilities and requirements into solution architecture requirements.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically to solve business problems and propose solutions.
- Trusted and respected as a thought leader who can influence and persuade business and IT leaders and IT development teams.
- Technology neutral: remains unbiased toward any specific technology or vendor choice and is more interested in results than personal preferences.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and lead cross-functional teams.
- Fluent in English, oral and written
Sounds interesting? Welcome with your application! If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Charlotta Cedermark at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 735 233004. Please note that Swedish work permit is mandatory.
We don´t accept application by e-mail.