Are you ready to join a fast paced, leading kitchen design brand with an international footprint and high ambitions?
We’re now looking to fill the key role of Marketing Manager Sweden & Finland to continue to grow the Kvik brand even further and lead the marketing plan for the new openings of our stores. We offer a dynamic, international working environment with highly motivated colleagues in a bold and agile company. Together with our sales team as well as our franchises you will work to maximize the potential of the Swedish and Finish market.
You will be a part of the international Marketing & Category Management team in Denmark and work close with local Marketing Managers from the other markets. The position is based in Stockholm and will report to the Chief Marketing & Product Officer.
- Work closely with the Swedish and Finish sales team and franchisees in the store network to increase the profitability for the franchisees. This requires that you are a strong relationship builder with great communication skills.
- Continuously strengthen and optimize brand positioning
- Develop our paid digital media mix, with focus on increasing the flow of customers and driving high quality bookings to our stores
- Plan and drive branding and tactical campaigns in close cooperation with the marketing and content team, sales team, purchasing and other stakeholders
- Financial responsibility for the Swedish and Finish marketing budget and local marketing budgets for the stores
- Working closely together with franchisees to create local communication and marketing plans
You might currently be working as a Marketing Manager in a consumer-related retail company or an client lead with international brands at an agency.
We expect that you:
- Have a min. of 5-7 years’ experience in marketing, preferably retail
- Hold a relevant academic degree in marketing and/or communication
- Have experience from the agency side or experience from collaborating with agencies
- Are analytical and highly comfortable working with data and digital performance
- Are result-oriented and able to keep focus on details
- Can work independently in a fast-paced organization and see the advantages of a strong team
- Are comfortable shifting between strategic and operational tasks on daily basis
- Strong communications skills in Swedish and English, both oral and written
- Experience from the agency side and franchisee networks is preferred
What do we offer?
We offer a Great Place to Work®, 91% of our employees recommend Kvik as a workplace. You will work in an international and professional Marketing & Category Management team with talented, dedicated, and ambitious colleagues that work hard, but who also like to have fun together. We offer a challenging, developing job in a dynamic, international business environment with an attractive compensation package, corresponding to the role and qualifications.
We look forward to hearing from you! Welcome with your application!
In this recruitment we collaborate with Novare Executive Search. Click on “Ansök nu” to apply and attach your CV and personal letter. Please note that we don´t accept application by e-mail. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Maria Becker, firstname.lastname@example.org or Ellinor Sledd, email@example.com.