To our beautiful headquarters of Michelin Nordic AB, in the heart of Stockholm, we are seeking an analytically skilled, driven, proactive and business minded colleague and leader to join the Nordic Marketing team in this position serving all the company’s product lines.
We are looking for an experienced and results-driven Marketing Manager to steer the marketing plans, financial performance and implement corrective actions in the Nordics. As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive marketing strategies, driving brand awareness, and increasing premium market share in the region. Your role will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, managing marketing campaigns, and analyzing market trends to optimize Michelin's presence in the Nordic market. As the Marketing Manager you will work both strategically and operationally.
In this role you will be responsible for all product segments and drive sales result and increase market share across the Nordic Region. You will lead the Marketing Team of 7 persons. The Marketing Manager Nordics is a part of the management team, reporting to the Marketing Director Europe as well as dotted line to Managing Director Michelin Nordics.
Which are your main responsibilities?
- Create and implement an annual marketing & brand strategy that includes online and offline channels targeting both dealers and end consumers.
- Align brand operations with the company's overall business goals, ensuring consistent brand messaging and visual identity across all communication channels.
- Analyze and recommend potential local strategic partnership for growth opportunities.
- Leading and coaching the Nordic marketing team.
- Monitor and optimize the company's digital presence, including website, social media and marketing automation.
- Monitor and analyze brand performance metrics, consumer insights, and market trends to refine strategies and tactics for improving brand awareness and perception.
- Ensure the portfolio steering of all offers (Product & Service).
- Responsible for the Nordic marketing budget including media in collaboration with communication functions.
- For the right candidate, there will be opportunities to grow and expand your career in the Michelin Group beyond the Nordic Countries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of working experience in a commercial organization with a proven track record in an analytical role.
- Proven experience as a Sales Manager, Marketing Manager or similar role.
- Strong understanding of the Nordic market dynamics, consumer behavior, and cultural nuances.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing successful marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional analytical, sales, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and platforms.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities effectively.
If you are a strategic thinker as well as an operational doer with a passion for marketing and a deep understanding of the Nordic market, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity to contribute to Michelin's continued success in the region.
At Michelin we offer our employees flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home when needed. Michelin’s benefits package includes health benefits, pensions, stock benefits, bonus possibilities and more.
Join our team as we create the Michelin of the future! At Michelin, we put people first, work as one team, and face our challenges head-on. We strive to give people a better way forward.If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today!
Please apply by submitting a CV and a personal letter and note that the selection is ongoing. Please note that we are not able to accept applications by e-mail. In this recruitment process Michelin is collaborating with Novare. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Ellinor Sledd, email@example.com or Maria Becker, firstname.lastname@example.org.