Our Exciting Opportunity
We’re currently looking for a Senior M&A Manager and M&A Manager to join the M&A function. As a member of the M&A function, depending on seniority, you will lead M&A transaction projects and workstreams independently involving other members of the M&A transaction and integration teams, M&A advisors as well as Ericsson business owners in Business and Market Areas and the other corporate functions including Finance, Legal, People, IT, Real Estate etc. You will develop transactions from target identification to assessment, transaction execution, integration and follow-up. You will also work closely with developing M&A strategies together with the business owners.
A successful candidate needs to have strong analytical skills, is result oriented and capable of working with senior stakeholders. You have a solid knowledge in of M&A and finance and are also interested in resolving all types of issues that might pop-up in a corporate transaction context. The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden but some travel might be required depending on the project.
Key areas of responsibilities
- M&A strategy development incl. market & technology evaluations, value chain assessments and strategy definitions
- M&A target funnel development and management incl. target desktop screening, alternatives analysis
- Assignment of and management of external M&A advisors
- M&A valuations incl. DCF, market & transaction comp’s, LBO’s, etc.
- Creation of investment analysis and M&A decision materials for CEO/CFO and BoD decisions as well as sell side materials incl. Teasers and Investment Memorandums
- Lead preparations and execution of negotiations and other external and internal M&A process activities
- Coordinate due diligence and integration/separation efforts across Ericsson’s global M&A community of functional, technology and business professionals
- Oversight and hands-on work to follow-up on value realization according to transaction plans
- M&A transactionacumen
- Highly driven, structured and organized
- Management skills to mentor, manage and motivate junior team members
- Analytical and detailed oriented
- Initiative taking and hands-on doer
- Result oriented problem solver with high integrity
- Proactive and autonomous project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple and senior stakeholders
- Communication and people skills
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Relevant experience, e.g., from Transaction Advisory, Management Consulting, Corporate M&A, Private Equity or Investment Banking
- Proficiency in project management related tools (e.g., Excel, PPT, Word)
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Finance, Economics, Business & Management, Industrial Engineering or similar
- Fluency in English
What's in it for you?
You will join an ambitious team of experienced M&A professionals, working on high-profile strategic global execution projects, gaining experience from a fast-phasing technology industry.
In this recruitment process, Ericsson is partnering with Novare Executive Search. For questions, please contact Susanna Wennerstem, email@example.com or Sara Dilani, firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail because of data protection under GDPR.