We are now looking for a driven, analytical and business minded M&A Manager to strengthen the M&A team at Loomis. M&A has a key essential part of Loomis’ strategy going forward, and the M&A function is responsible for driving all M&A activities globally within the group. As M&A Manager at Loomis you will be involved in all steps of the M&A process and play an important role in developing the M&A work in facilitating the different M&A activities across the group. You will report to and work closely with Global Head of M&A in driving and executing Loomis’ growth strategy, together with other central functions and relevant internal and external resources. Key Responsibilities:
- Research and identify new opportunities for acquisitions globally.
- Support and coordinate all steps of M&A processes.
- Perform valuation analysis and financial modeling.
- Coordinate the due diligence process.
- Support in post-merger integration.
- Work with and continue to develop M&A’s structure capital.
- Prepare material and presentations for Group Management and Board.
- Participate in Group projects and other ad hoc tasks.
The right candidate has an academic degree of at least 3 years of relevant M&A experience from areas like M&A advisory, transaction services or corporate M&A. You are proficient in valuation modelling, financial and strategic analysis that you have been able to utilize in M&A transactions. You have strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Swedish. Knowledge in Spanish will be considered favourably. As a person, you have a positive, entrepreneurial, business minded and “hands-on” personality as well as good social and collaborational skills. Honesty and integrity are other important characteristics.
If this sounds interesting, please apply by submitting your resume and a personal letter. Please note that we are not able to accept applications by e-mail. In this recruitment, Loomis collaborates with Novare Executive Search. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Lars Fridell at firstname.lastname@example.org or Susanna Wennersten at email@example.com