About the company
Hydroscand Group (Hydroscand) is an international family-owned business that provides solutions and services for hoses, fittings, and related products through a customer-driven and decentralized organization. Hydroscand was founded in 1969 in Stockholm, Sweden. We employ around 1 500 coworkers in over 20 countries, specialized in aftermarket services for hoses and fluid components, as well as OEM solutions and related services.
Hydroscand is committed to protecting our customers from operational disruptions and unscheduled downtime, by offering an extensive and innovative service portfolio supplemented by a broad product range. Our solutions are available through Hydroscand branches, mobile service units, production centers, resellers, and e-commerce. We are also a leading partner and solution provider to OEMs worldwide.
We are a fast-growing decentralized and entrepreneurial company on a transformational journey to prepare our organization for continued growth. As part of this we are now seeking a Digital Transformation Lead who can support us on this journey, by taking responsibility for defining and delivering on our digital transformation agenda
What we offer
As a member of our Business Development team, you will be part of a newly formed business unit, with strong backing by the CEO, tasked to help the organization deliver on its aggressive growth objectives. In the position as Digital Transformation Lead, you will lead the work relating to the group's ambitious digitalization journey. Your main responsibility will be leading and coordinating our internal and external resources in projects, as we future fit our system architecture to our business needs. Your role will be highly project based where you will be leading a mix of employees from different parts of the group and from your own business development team.
This role sets you up to continue developing your project leadership skills in the digital realm, and lets you continue your steep-learning curve, by giving you as much responsibility of our digitalization agenda as you can manage, with the intention to prepare you for future leadership roles.
Your responsibilities (examples)
- Analyze our business activities to identify needs for new software, digital tools and applications, or other digital infrastructure
- Evaluate software or other digital tools against defined business requirements and produce recommendations for what software to implement and how
- Communicate your findings to a mix of senior and operational stakeholders, to build momentum in the organization around your proposed solution
- Lead teams of cross-functional staff to implement your recommendations, in close collaboration with our IT and business development functions, as well as our business units
- Develop and maintain our BI platform (Power BI) and its infrastructure, and coordinate knowledge sharing activities throughout the group
Placement: Sköndal, Stockholm
Reports to: Head of Business Development Hydroscand Group
- Strong business acumen and strategic mind, demonstrated by an ability to synthesize different sources of information into sound business insights and delivering these as actionable, implementable, situational solutions/ recommendations
- Previous relevant project leader experience, demonstrated by an ability to define clearly delimited projects to address complex issues, and decompose projects into clearly delimited workstreams fit for project members of varying tenure and skill
- Ideally, you will have gained this experience leading full projects or significant parts of projects relating to e.g. ERP implementation, BI-environment, system architecture evaluation or software roll-out at a top tier IT consulting firm
- Excellent communicative skills, demonstrated by an ability to effectively prepare and present results, communicate recommendations and drive decision making in an executive stakeholder environment
- A university degree in a relevant field, such as Systems architecture, Computer science or other engineering degrees
- Fluent in English (Swedish speaking skills are meriting) and willing to travel
Welcome with your application!
In this recruitment, Hydroscand collaborates with Novare. Click on "Apply now" and attach your CV and cover letter. Please note that we do not accept applications via email. For more information, please contact Charlotta Skogar, email@example.com or Sven Borres firstname.lastname@example.org. Selections are made continuously.