To thrive at Infranode, you will need to share their core values. They believe in building a more sustainable society through making responsible, long-term investments that improve the environment and the world we live in.
These fundamental values permeate the entire organisation’s ways of working, and it is therefore important that you want to work in a sustainable and long-term manner. You need to share their belief that sustainability is at the heart of any successful business.
About the job:
Infranode is looking for a HR Manager that should both develop and deliver Infranode’s HR strategy to ensure that Infranode attracts, develops, motivates, and retains employees and key competences that ensure the delivery of Infranode’s business plan.
The HR Manager is responsible for the practical development and delivery of all HR-processes and programs and ensure that external competence is available to develop managers and employees and to attract key competences and future employees.
- Provide practical support, primarily to managers but also employees, around general HR issues that arise on a day-to-day basis.
- To develop, manage and improve HR-processes, policies and programs that support the business and secure regulatory compliance and ways of working
- Support managers in the entire recruitment process from job demands to employment contracts to ensure we recruit the right person for the right job
- Manage the employee portal and its contents, including all documentation from the employee handbook to the policies such as diversity, benefits and work environment are current and competitive.
- Take the lead in organisational clarity issues such as ensuring role descriptions, organisational charts and mandates are up to date and meet regulatory requirements.
- Constantly evaluate the work-environment for all employees and ensure that stress, overtime, training and development are managed well to ensure employee wellbeing.
- Manage rehab process for managers if they occur to ensure that managers and employees receive the full support that they need to minimise the length of any rehab process.
The HR Manager reports to the companies CEO or CFO and is a member of the management team. The position is located in Stockholm, Kungsgatan 32.
Who are you?
You should have a university degree from a reputable university and have at least 6-8 years experience as an HR manager in a small to midsize company or worked as an HR Partner in a division of a large company.
You must be fluent (written and spoken) in English and at least one of the following languages: Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish.
- Detail oriented
- Emotional intelligence
- Stress resilient
- Achievement orientation
- Committed to continuous learning
Please note that we do not accept applications via email.