Summa Equity is looking to recruit to a new position with overall responsibility for driving the impact agenda.
This new role will secure a strong and clear connection between Summa Equity‘s purpose and its actions and targets, and ensure collaboration, learning and cross inspiration; both within Summa Equity itself, as well as in portfolio companies and funds.
As impact is the core business of Summa Equity and that the Head of Impact will ensure the quality and expertise within and together with the Summa Equity Impact team, it is a very extrovert, communicative and relation-driven role. The Head of Impact will represent Summa Equity at international fora and conferences, as speaker and participant.
The Head of Impact reports to Summa Equity's COO, Hannah Jacobsen and has two direct reports within the Impact team. The position is based in Stockholm.
Profile of requirements
Background and experience
- 7-10 years of experience from strategic projects and/or investments within the impact area
- Passionate about impact and business with a a proven track record of successfully merging these
- An inspiring thought leader who gets diverse stakeholders on board through strong and clear communication and collaboration skills
- Confident and experienced speaker and and a strong opinion- and relationship builder
- Project leader profile: coordinates, prioritizes and executes on strategic agenda
- Familiar with the impact assessment and reporting frameworks
- Experience from analysing, presenting, and acting on data in a clear and concise manner to ensure constant improvement
- Experience of working closely with management teams/boards and handling diverse stakeholders, including media
- Experience from an international context
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, other languages meriting
- Relevant academic degree
- A passion for driving long-lasting positive change, including and engaging others in making a difference
- A strong Summa Equity ambassador securing visibility for the impact agenda internally and externally
- Energy and drive, a proactive and outgoing self starter
- Strategic depth and high intellectual ability as well as operational skills and hands-on approach
- Down to earth and grounded personality with strong ethics
We will interview on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application with your CV as soon as possible. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Anna Malmström, email@example.com or Pia Hedbäck, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.