Niam is now recruiting a forward-looking and solution-oriented Head of Group Finance. As a Head of Group Finance, you are responsible for everything from accounting to financial statements and legal reporting as well as analysis and profitability follow-up.
The Head of Group Finance is part of a company-wide function that aims to support the CFO with internal and external reporting and accounting.
The position includes on behalf of the CFO or independently initiating and running projects/activities in the area of finance and corporate administration.
The accounting team currently consists of 3 employees where you as a leader have a responsibility to lead and develop the employees. The role reports to Mathias Pedersen, CFO, and the position will located in the head office in central of Stockholm.
Profile of requirements
Overall responsibility for ongoing accounting, reporting and preparation of monthly financial statements, including:
Continuously identify main drivers in reported outcomes in both the balance sheet and income statement as well as cash flow
Responsibility for developing processes and routines to achieve a more structured organization
Overall responsible for declarations regarding taxes and VAT as well as other authority reporting
Be the contact person for external auditors and other financial consultants
Further develop and manage the newly implemented business system as well as automate and streamline internal financial processes as well as other overall finance-related projects
Responsibility for leading and developing the accounting team, which currently consists of 3 employees in the areas of accounting
Background and experience
- Academic degree with specialization in accounting/finance or equivalent
- Several years of experience in accounting from accounting firms or operating companies
- Good knowledge of the ERP system Business Central (Microsoft) is considered a great advantage
- Very good knowledge of Swedish and English
- Business-oriented, service minded and driven personality
- Interest and commitment to lead, support and develop your employees
- A loyal person with the right values
- Strategic and at the sime time the ability to have a hands-on approach
- High integrity, professional and a good communicator
- Well-developed analytical skills and high work capacity
- Modern and prone to change while you dare to stand up for and make your opinions concrete