Are you an experienced and tech savvy marketing manager with a desire to take ownership of a world-leading brand in the mobile machinery components industry? Then the position as Group Marketing Manager at Hydroscand might be right for you!
As a member of our Group Marketing team, you will be part of an exciting journey, future proofingthe well-known Hydroscand brand for the years ahead. Your work will be highly strategic, focused on the Group brand on Hydroscands +20 markets. The job will be a mix of project execution and ongoing responsibilities and you will be given significant independence to shape your own agenda. A key component of your work will be promoting the company’s increased digital presence and focus on service offerings, to expand the offer beyond the company’s strong product core, as well as developing rebranding plans and executing on Hydroscands numerous company acquisitions.
You will lead a team of two other talented Group Marketers. In addition, you will work closely with Hydroscands team of country Marketing Managers, to guide and support them in their execution of local marketing activities. You will also be given significant exposure to the Group Management allowing you to build your personal brand in the organization form day one.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Drive Hydroscand Group’s overall marketing strategy and activities, in collaboration with rest of Group Marketing team and with local marketing managers
- Develop and execute internal and external communication strategy for Hydroscand Group (what should we communicate to whom, through what media do we communicate)
- Continuously manage group internal and external content and communication
- Develop the company´s brand book and guidelines for how the brand and content should be used by the markets and Group in order to harmonize all marketing material
- Develop KPI’s for branding compliance, track and communicate adherence in local markets
- Develop rebranding guidelines for acquired businesses, guide and support local marketers in execution vs the plan
Reports to: Head of Business Development and Marketing, Victor Abrahamsson
Placement: Sköndal, Stockholm (moving Headoffice to Älvsjö in October 2024)
Background and experience
- Experience as Marketing or Branding Manager, preferably with B2B marketing at an industrial or a technical services company
- A merit with hands-on work-experience as Senior Marketer, preferably in an industrial company
- Documented experience leading marketing projects and/or as responsible for marketing budget
- A merit with previous experience managing people
As a person you have solid business acumen and developed strategic abilities. You have excellent social and communication skill as well as a strong drive and good ability to work independently. Lastly, you are willing to travel up to one day per week within Europe.
Welcome with your application!
In this recruitment, Hydroscand collaborates with Novare. Click on "Apply now" and attach your CV and cover letter. Please note that we do not accept applications via email. For more information, please contact Helene Sköld, firstname.lastname@example.org or Molly Håkansson email@example.com. Selections are made continuously.