We are looking for a Group Finance Manager to Hydroscand Group. The purpose of this position is to manage the Group’s financial and treasury systems and practices, ensuring financial information is timely, accurate, complete, and compliant with relevant accounting and taxation principles. The position works across multiple entities with diverse operations to meet the group’s targets regarding growth and profitability.
To meet Hydroscand Group’s objectives, the role will be involved in numerous initiatives and projects to boost efficiency and create profitable growth.
Hydroscand Group is a decentralized organization with full country organizations. By understanding the market dynamics and by actively seeking collaboration externally and internally, the expected result is a constant improvement of Hydroscand’s market presence, thus meeting the targets regarding growth, profitability, and cash.
The position is located to Hydroscand Group’s office in Sköndal, Stockholm.
- Responsible for the day-to-day global financial operations and systems, ensuring effective reporting and control of; compliance, audits, capital expenditure, investments, and assets, for the global operations of Hydroscand Group
- Ensure strong accounting and reporting throughout the group, including overseeing and monitoring an effective control environment and providing strategic information and advice to the management team
- Develop and prepare financial statements, budget reports, forecasts, cost analysis reports, profit or loss statements, and cash flow
- Responsible for all group consolidation processes and tools. Consolidating in UNIT4 and accordance with K3
- Responsible for the global auditing process(es)
- Work actively with KPI models and tools to enhance finance controlling further
- Responsible for internal audit and control
- Manage the financial forecasting and budget processes and oversee the preparation of all financial reporting
- Work closely with the CFO regarding legal and compliance matters, ensuring the risk and compliance management framework
- Support the Group CFO with analysis and planning to develop the finance function and to deliver the expected profitable growth
- Lead, coach, and develop internal controls and the local finance functions
- Close interaction with colleagues through-out the group
- Actively contribute to the success of the overall group. Support both group-wide and local projects and activities as needed
Background and experience
- Relevant academic degree (University degree or equivalent)
- Experience within finance management and group consolidation >3-5 years
- Commercial understanding of complex products intended for professional use
- Excellent customer-focused service delivery track record, B2B with multiple distribution channels
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Previous experience in process development/continuous improvements and change management
- Highly developed project management skills (i.e., initiating, executing, and follow-up projects)
- Fluent in English and Swedish
As a person you have the ability to construct factual plans and proposals to influence senior directors of the business. You have an analytical approach and strong communication skills. Furthermore, you have good understanding and experience in dealing with different customer channels and product mix internationally. Moreover, you understand the market and plan ahead whilst understanding the wider implications of actions
Welcome with your application!
In this recruitment, Hydroscand Group collaborates with Novare. Click on "Apply now" and attach your CV and cover letter. Please note that we do not accept applications via email. For more information, please contact Malcolm Hollingworth, firstname.lastname@example.org or Susanna Wennersten, email@example.com. Selections are made continuously.