Scandi Standard is looking for a Group Accountant who will be a part of a driven team and play an important role in developing and maintaining an efficient finance function. You will be a part of a context where you are encouraged to influence, contribute to and challenge ways of working. As Group Accountant you will make sure that the financial statements for Scandi Standard are handled in the best way possible and to ensure legal compliance with IFRS. The position is based in Stockholm and will report to the Head of Group Finance.
The Group Accountant is responsible for the legal and external parts of accounting and reporting of the Scandi Standard Group. Responsibilities include leasing assets and transfer pricing documentation, as well as group consolidations, quarterly releases to the market and annual report preparations. The Group Accountant will also participate in, and be responsible for, various projects that aims to improve quality, control and efficiency of accounting and reporting processes. Moreover, the Group Accountant will guide the subsitiaries in the Scandi Standard Group with accounting and reporting-relevant tasks. In the position you will work “hands-on” as well as on a strategic level and you will collaborate with a lot of internal and external stakeholders
More specifically, the Group Accountant at Scandi Standard is responsible for:
- Group consolidation including intercompany reconciliations and journals
- Reporting in accordance with IFRS
- Reporting of leasing assets in accordance with IFRS
- Reporting of taxes
- Transfer pricing documentation
- Quarterly releases to the market
- Annual report preparations
To be successful in this position and at Scandi Standard, you are a motivated and pragmatic team player with a hands-on attitude. You also enjoy working independently, you are analytical and structured, as well as flexible with a can-do attitude to find ways forward.
Your skills include:
- Relevant academic degree
- Minimum of 4 years of experience from financial reporting, such as auditing, accounting, financial controlling or similar
- Experience from auditing is meriting
- Proven experience of IFRS accounting principles
- Strong ability to plan, execute and prioritize
- A genuine interest in accounting
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Fluency in Swedish and English
In this recruitment process Scandi Standard is collaborating with Novare Executive Search. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Cecilia Wilander, firstname.lastname@example.org or Susanna Wennersten, email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.