Munters is shifting towards a more team-oriented and process-oriented organization. To drive innovation and process excellence within the group, Munters recently established the Business Excellence organization.
Business Excellence will govern and develop the entire scope of global processes across the company. The Global Process Owner (GPO) of Service will organize under the Business Excellence organization and will be a key development leader and be in the driver’s seat to transform service management and service executio
The GPO ensures Munters have processes that are well-defined, consistently executed and evaluated, and continuously improved, including tools and systems. The role leads the development of common platforms and business processes in Munters worldwide related to our Service Execution and Service Operations processes.
You will be a central person to align and coordinates business needs, translates business needs into tangible development initiatives and work actively with the Business Areas to identify improvement opportunities and plans to implement the opportunities.
In an ongoing global roll-out ERP project, you will work jointly with a global implementation leader and will also be responsible to lead and facilitate sales site implementation leads for the Services process during the entire roll-out stage. During and after roll-out, the role is expected to educate super-users on the global solution, validate continuous improvements, and ensure delivery of a global solution for service/after sales projects.
The role will have high visibility across the company during the roll-out and build an extensive network within the Munters community. The position reports to the Vice President of Commercial Excellence.
- Define enhancements and roll-out existing service capabilities globally, as well as launch new ones.
- Form efficient team(s) of Business Area process owners to drive process development for efficiency improvements.
- Lead strategic initiatives and projects related to the process area.
- Clarify system support requirements derived from the desired way of working. Collaborate on these requirements with the GPA(s) (Global Process Architects) for the commercial processes.
- Define and maintain process descriptions including activities, input/output, roles & responsibilities, interfaces, and governance routines in line with a business need and secure progress.
- Minimum of 8 years of working experience in an international industrial or product development environment.
- Experienced and knowledgeable about the conceptualization of service offerings within services & spare parts, preferably including SLA, advisory, application development, IoT and machine learning.
- Ability to understand and balance the long-term big picture and short-term perspectives of situations.
- University degree (MSc or BSc) in business, engineering or similar.
- Proficiency in English.
- Swedish work permit.
- Understanding of service business and experience from working with service sales or support is ideal but not required.
As a person you are trusted and respected as a thought leader who can influence and motivate businesses and leaders. You are a motivated and driven initiative-taker, taking responsibility and accountability. Furthermore, you display intellectual curiosity and integrity, and you have a thorough understanding of business processes and possess the ability to relate them to strategy and business needs.
Sounds interesting? Welcome with your application! If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Charlotta Cedermark firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 735 233004. We will start the selection and interview process in August. Please note that we don´t accept applications by e-mail.