Slättö is growing and are expanding its Fund Management team with both an Analyst and Associate.
Slättö is a partner owned Nordic multi-strategy private equity firm focusing on Real Estate. Slättö collectively manage assets of SEK +16 bn across all funds. Since inception in 2013, the firm has, with a strong track record, raised eight funds and executed more than 100 transactions with a total transaction value of SEK +30 bn.
We are actively seeking to grow the team of +55 people and we are currently looking to expand our Fund Management Team with an Analyst and an Associate. At Slättö, you will be part of an entrepreneurial, growing team focused on investments within Real Estate in Sweden and the other Nordic countries.
The Fund Management team, which currently consists of two people, has a central role in the organization where you will receive a great overview and understanding of Slättö's funds and all operations. You will collaborate closely with most teams in the company, including the Investment, Finance, IR and Financing teams. The position is based at Slättö's head office in central Stockholm, and reports to the Head of Investment Management.
- Portfolio management, including analysis and following up on the funds’ investments and overall portfolio composition
- Be an integral part in supporting the development of the business plan for each active fund
- Monitoring cash management, liquidity analysis and equity drawdowns
- Preparation of reports for investment decisions, investor reports, other financial reporting, and NAV calculations
- Support underwriting and business plans on fund level
Candidate profiles:The right candidates will have a university degree in Business Administration/Finance, Economics, Engineering or similar, with excellent academic credentials. In addition, you have:
- Analyst: approximately 0 – 2 years of experience. If you are a graduate, you should have relevant work experience from internships or part-time work.
- Associate: approximately 2-4 years of experience from Transaction Advisory, Investment Banking/Corporate Finance, Private Equity/Investment Company or similar
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Solid accounting skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
We attach great importance to your personal qualities. We are looking for a person with high energy and very good ability to work in a team. You are a driven and independent person who delivers towards sharp deadlines with high quality. You are inspired by participating and contributing to a high performing, professional team and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today by submitting your CV. In this recruitment, Slättö collaborates with Novare Executive Search. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Ellen Bergstedt, email@example.com or Susanna Wennersten, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.